ACN Latitudes Forums

PANDAS Documentary Film Crew has Landed in Seattle!

Well DD21 Shelby, the director and Joe the producer have landed in Seattle! They start filming TODAY! If you would like to be a part of this, there is still time. You can message them on the Facebook fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/PANDASdoc?ref=ts&fref=ts Check there for updates and pictures. The outpouring of kindness and offers of help have been overwhelming! They are so moved by it. Please share their fan page! Thanks!

Nancy

SO EXCITING!!!! :D

I already started following them on FB. I thought in their documentary video it was mentioned they may come to the Austin area? We're in the Austin area.

Yes! They are planning to! If you know other families affected with PANDAS there, that would like to participate. please let them know.

Nancy

OK folks, these kids flew across the country, they are working so hard, and we have families cancelling! I understand PANDAS things come up, but to fly across the country again for these interviews will cost a fortune. Please! If you are in the Seattle area, help them out and be a part of this documentary. Today is it.