ACN Latitudes Forums

Axiety help

mar

So I ordered rescue remedy kids version and was going to try it on ds. Have been hearing about it on site and on dr oz. it's made up with all this stuff. Do any of your children have rAgeweed allergy? Ok I am afraid to give bc I want to make sure he doesn't react in a bad way. Also stupid question on lemon balm tea. If ds is sensitive to lemons is it ok to give this? He is just a ball of anxiety. He over thinks everything and stresses a lot. Should I just try these or what would be a good thing to give for stress. I think stress causes a lot of his symptoms. He is a worry wart!!

Mar

My son has pollen allergies - weeds, grass and tree. Not sure about ragweed (should know but I don't remember) He takes Rescue Remedy in the drops and gum and it works pretty well for him. I also started to give him lemon balm. It is herbal and not made from lemons. Apparently the leaves smell like lemons which is why it is called lemon balm. I don't know much about the tea. He uses the capsules and they seem to take the edge off of his high anxiety moments so that they are more manageable.

Edited by StillHopeful

My kiddo does not have the allergies you are dealing with, but she does use Lemon Balm for separation and generalized anxiety. She takes 500mg in the morning and in the evening (to reduce nightmares). She has done really well on this so far. I have been able to turn around several times without almost bonking her, and her nightmares appear to be less. She has sleep uninterrupted for 4 or 5 nights since we started this on the 1st. She even stayed outside and played by herself for almost 10 minutes while I ran into the house and grabbed a few things.

I am hoping to get her off the Zoloft soon, but we are going to see doc Rao first before I change anything else.

Thanks for replys. About the lemon balm i have the tea form. It seams their is no actual lemons which is good. I wanted to try if for just overall aniexty and mind is all ways going for him. He sleeps well and never dreams so no nightmares. Anytime you mention something bad like if he sees the news and sees that people died in a car accident or whatever he wonders and has lots of questions. He over things things. They talk about ghosts at school and I can tell hs thinks twice about going upstairs and all hallway lights need to be on. About rescue remedy maybe I should call. I bet he would be fine but j always feel the what if...

Thanks mar