ACN Latitudes Forums

ENT Protocol

My ENT turns out to be very interested in PANDAS. I remember someone posting a few months ago about a really good ENT (in Philadelphia?) who has a good PANDAS protocol.

Can you PM the contact info for any ENT who really understands PANDAS, anywhere in the country? I'd like to give that contact info to my ENT. Maybe they can talk doctor-to-doctor. I'd love for my doctor to know more, and to be aware of the protocols that work, especially for tonsillectomies.

Thanks!

My ENT turns out to be very interested in PANDAS. I remember someone posting a few months ago about a really good ENT (in Philadelphia?) who has a good PANDAS protocol.

Can you PM the contact info for any ENT who really understands PANDAS, anywhere in the country? I'd like to give that contact info to my ENT. Maybe they can talk doctor-to-doctor. I'd love for my doctor to know more, and to be aware of the protocols that work, especially for tonsillectomies.

Thanks!

I would be interested in this ENT near Philly info also. Thanks! Kerry

Don't know about the ENT in Philly - but ours took out both of my PANDAS kids tonsils - my daughter's b/c of PANDAS only (didn't have as many strep infections as they ususally "like" to do a T&A). He did the abx protocol - before-during-after, although he only gave 7 days abx post (our ped and Dr. M extended that for my son, thankfully!!)

His name is Dr. Wade Cressman, this is the website.

I know Dr. T has a detailed protocol that he tells his patients to request for T&A - but I don't know what it is.