ACN Latitudes Forums

Has anyone tried Lumbrokinase?

"In chronic Lyme and associated diseases Lumbrokinase

breaks apart biofilms, improves blood flow to the tissues by decreasing sticky blood (hypercoagulation), decreases crampy muscle pain, and improves supplement or prescription medicine delivery deep into the tissues. Learn more at: http://www.treatlyme.net/lyme-disease-supplement-blog/2011/12/1/lumbrokinase.html"

DD11 takes one Boluoke (lumbrokinase) and 2 InterFase (Klaire Labs) every morning. This was one of the first things our LLMD started her on when beginning treatment. I use serrapeptase and nattokinase for myself, they are a little cheaper. The LLMD says serrapeptase is used more if there is joint involvement, and that tends to be my problem - lower back, metatarsal bones in the feet.

Stephen Buhner recommends nattokinase on his website if people are not getting the results they hope for with his herbal protocols.

Edited by rowingmom

Interesting...thank you for this feedback, rowingmom.

DD11 takes one Boluoke (lumbrokinase) and 2 InterFase (Klaire Labs) every morning. This was one of the first things our LLMD started her on when beginning treatment. I use serrapeptase and nattokinase for myself, they are a little cheaper. The LLMD says serrapeptase is used more if there is joint involvement, and that tends to be my problem - lower back, metatarsal bones in the feet.

Stephen Buhner recommends nattokinase on his website if people are not getting the results they hope for with his herbal protocols.

Nancy,

Our LLMD is quite aggressive with biofilms using Natto, Interfase+, and Wobenzym. Have not tried the Bolouke yet, but I am sure that is next. One son having a positive rx so far and the other negative. Time will tell. John L

"In chronic Lyme and associated diseases Lumbrokinase

breaks apart biofilms, improves blood flow to the tissues by decreasing sticky blood (hypercoagulation), decreases crampy muscle pain, and improves supplement or prescription medicine delivery deep into the tissues. Learn more at: http://www.treatlyme.net/lyme-disease-supplement-blog/2011/12/1/lumbrokinase.html"