ACN Latitudes Forums

Posture and issues

mar

This might be completely irrelevant but it just hit me today and I wonder. Back in the beginning with ds the homeopathic doc mentioned that his shoulders are uneven. To watch scoliosis. Got him checked out several times and ok. Ped did the whole bending down shirtless several times bc I made her and everything looked good. Then several years ago DH is getting fitted for suits and the seamstress says his one arm is longer then the other. Of course DH is all flustered and thinks she is crazy as she is trying to point it out. Anyway to my point. I am doing dd hair this morning with the little pony on top and ask her to keep her head strait and it's tilted to the right when looking in mirror. I now remember her head always being tilted to that side since she was a toddler. I always remember telling her to just Stand up strait and her head would always be tilted to one side a bit. I guess what I am trying to ask is that I know I have read about jaw misalignments and what not and how those can cause issues. Has anyone experienced this. When I move her head to put it straight she tells me it's not straight. With the whole DH thing and ds I just wonder.

Mar