ACN Latitudes Forums

IvIg for ODC and Intrusive thoughts - does it work?

Lilly, my daughter recently had a blood test for candida that came back positive, so yes I know that is an issue for her! We are on day 6 of Nystatin in a one month prescrition, so I am not sure when to expect results, if there will be any. I can say her intrusive thoughts, which haven't been much of an issue in the past, have been very bad lately and worse this week, so I am wondering about a herx reaction at this point. I would love to think the nystatin can work but I know that yeast overgrowth can be very difficult to treat. We have an appointment next week with an integrative doc so I am hopeful for that.

Hi Everyone,

DS8 is currently in severe PANDAS flare caused by stomach virus. Intrusive thoughts are worst ever very violent and sadistic in nature. I am trying to address the brain inflammation with ibuprofen and EPA (2 caps ) every 4 hours. Symptoms are starting to stabilize with this protocol so far. Also using fresh blue berries, pineapple and coconut oil for cooking. Already GF and DF. If anyone has any more ideas please let me know. This is a rough one. :angry:

Sent you a PM

Hi Everyone,

DS8 is currently in severe PANDAS flare caused by stomach virus. Intrusive thoughts are worst ever very violent and sadistic in nature. I am trying to address the brain inflammation with ibuprofen and EPA (2 caps ) every 4 hours. Symptoms are starting to stabilize with this protocol so far. Also using fresh blue berries, pineapple and coconut oil for cooking. Already GF and DF. If anyone has any more ideas please let me know. This is a rough one. :angry: