ACN Latitudes Forums

H pylori

H Pylori was what my healthy son was diagnosed with at age 18 before he had any pandas/ocd symptoms.

He was treated with 4 meds...2 antibiotics and 2 other drugs alll at the same time for 30 days.

6 weeks later...severe overnight ocd shows up.

From what I have read if you want natural treatment check out siberian pine nut oil. I actually ordered some $29 bottle but we never tried it.

Gastroenterologist would be best Dr. to see

H. pylori can live on tonsils too. Has she had a tonsillectomy? Green tea (not decaf or w/milk) and certain strains of probiotics can control H. pylori and improve its eradication with antibiotics. A simple search of PubMed should reveal which ones.

She did have her tonsils out. We have increased probiotics and are waiting for treatment plan. Thanks!

My son was treated naturally for h. pylori with Pyloricil by Ortho Molecular Products. I'm not sure how severe his case was, but after taking one bottle, he was no longer testing positive for h. pylori by ART. It is very expensive, but one bottle may be enough. My husband was taking it for h. pylori as well (he and my son have the same doctor) and my husband as well only needed one bottle.

What are the symptoms of this pylori thing? Are they psych. symptoms?

My dd tested positive for C Diff. She didn't get better after several treatments. We did a compressive stool analysis and she showed H Pylori and 3 parasites. Her anxiety and OCD are through the roof. She has not been in school this year, at all.

My dd tested positive for C Diff. She didn't get better after several treatments. We did a compressive stool analysis and she showed H Pylori and 3 parasites. Her anxiety and OCD are through the roof. She has not been in school this year, at all.

I don't know if you've already done this, but if I were you I would seriously consider lyme. My son has chronic lyme and his only symptom had ever been severe OCD. If the stool analysis showed "parasite of unknown taxonomy," I would consider the possibility that it is babesia. It was in my son's case.

May I ask what lab she tested positive for c-diff with? thx

Lilly, for my son, it was severe and chronic stomach pain, constantly. After he was finally diagnosed (took 6 mths) and treated, pain subsided.

6 weeks later...severe ocd out of nowhere hit him. I think it's related but Drs. disagree.

May I ask what lab she tested positive for c-diff with? thx

She tested positive with Clinical Lab Partners. Here in CT.

• 1 month later...