ACN Latitudes Forums

NAC Clinical trial

I just got off the phone with them and am hoping to get the call tomorrow that they have accepted my son into the trial. My son is 9 now and his vocal tics have really exploded this year. I am really willing to try anything. The woman I spoke with was so nice and answered all my questions. It seems like they have been having good results.

I just got off the phone with them and am hoping to get the call tomorrow that they have accepted my son into the trial. My son is 9 now and his vocal tics have really exploded this year. I am really willing to try anything. The woman I spoke with was so nice and answered all my questions. It seems like they have been having good results.

NAC is an over the counter supplement that you can try on your own if you're not accepted. Of course the monitoring would be awfully nice to have.

• 1 month later...

NAC is an over the counter supplement that you can try on your own if you're not accepted. Of course the monitoring would be awfully nice to have.

Cool, I didn't know NAC was being studied for tics.