ACN Latitudes Forums

mercury free flu vaccine

Thanks for posting this. If someone feels their child absolutely needs the flu vaccine, this is the only type they should consider. NO child - especially not kids with immune system issues - should be injected with mercury or have amalgam fillings (49% mercury) placed in their teeth. Mercury TRASHES the immune system.

Thanks for posting this. If someone feels their child absolutely needs the flu vaccine, this is the only type they should consider. NO child - especially not kids with immune system issues - should be injected with mercury or have amalgam fillings (49% mercury) placed in their teeth. Mercury TRASHES the immune system.

What types of fillings do you ask for? I know there are white ones just don't know enough to know what to ask for. Thanks for any advice.

OMG...I had no idea that there was mercury in the flu vaccine!!! My children and I don't get it anyway, after they had massive reactions to the vaccine, but this really makes me angry that they are still giving these vaccines out with thimerosal, and not making sure that EVERYONE IS INFORMED! And yet, they FORCE some people to get the vaccine (a mom of one of the kids I work with told me today that she was told that if she didn't get the vaccine, she would be fired!)

What types of fillings do you ask for? I know there are white ones just don't know enough to know what to ask for. Thanks for any advice.

The white fillings are composite or porcelain. I believe composite is more commonly used, but can't remember the differences. You can ask your dentist the pros and cons of each. If you are replacing amalgams its crucial to find a dentist who knows how to remove them safely. Otherwise, you can end up with mercury poisoning just from the process of removing them. You can find these dentists on the IAOMT web site.

OMG...I had no idea that there was mercury in the flu vaccine!!! My children and I don't get it anyway, after they had massive reactions to the vaccine, but this really makes me angry that they are still giving these vaccines out with thimerosal, and not making sure that EVERYONE IS INFORMED! And yet, they FORCE some people to get the vaccine (a mom of one of the kids I work with told me today that she was told that if she didn't get the vaccine, she would be fired!)

Does she work for a hospital? This is happening a lot this year. Here's an article on a nurse who was fired from an Indiana hospital after almost 22 years there. Its a travesty, and seems unconstitutional. http://news.yahoo.com/nurses-fired-refusing-flu-shot-224637902--abc-news-health.html

as far as I know if its in a multi dose vial it has thimeresol. that's the quick way to tell. you can get thimeresol free for adults, its the "pregnancy" adult version

Does she work for a hospital? This is happening a lot this year. Here's an article on a nurse who was fired from an Indiana hospital after almost 22 years there. Its a travesty, and seems unconstitutional. http://news.yahoo.com/nurses-fired-refusing-flu-shot-224637902--abc-news-health.html

She either works in a nursing home or a hospital. Yes, I think it should be unconstitutional, but somehow...even with unions here, which are big, they are getting away with it.

as far as I know if its in a multi dose vial it has thimeresol. that's the quick way to tell. you can get thimeresol free for adults, its the "pregnancy" adult version

But, they give the ones with thimerosal, apparently to the kids, too. I'll bet you anything that's what made my ds explode like he did 5 years ago when he ended up in a psych hospital, and had his first really major flareup...right after the flu vaccine!

I think the mercury free ones are only for kids age 3 and under. I remember having to insist on it for my older kids. And if you ever do get one from a multi-dose vial, make sure you get first dose and they SHAKE IT in front of your eyes. Otherwise I have read that the mercury can settle and all go in the last dose, which is a massively large load. I recall reading a study/paper about this years ago when I first looked into it.

BUT, I just saw a CNN report that only the US and Canada push for population-wide flu vaccines. In Europe and elsewhere, they don't even consider it. It was in Wednesday's CNN.

Having lived in Germany, I can say you don't hear all the scare tactics of flu season. The govt doesn't have a close relationship to big pharma. The govt regulates the price of drugs sold by pharma. People are much more likely to use homeopathic and natural remedies to cure their ills. Children are not vaccinated at nearly the rate, frequency, and extent of children in the US. I wonder how they manage to have greater life expectancy and lower infant mortality rate? Ok that was sarcastic.

I agree with mercury fillings not being good for the kids, but just keep in mind there are no truly safe fillings... The other ones (resin, etc.) all contain BPA. And also excess Fouride is just as bad as mercury. Just saying, food for thought. As for the flu vax, I know you can request a mercury free vax for any child. I say "just say NO" to the flu vax, but if you really want it, you have to request the mercury free one and then they give you a piece of paper to sign saying you realize its still processed in the same plant as mercury vaccines. Ugh!