ACN Latitudes Forums

"OCD in Kids and Teens" Jan 10, 2013

Here is a link with more information! http://www.ocfoundation.org/affiliates/massachusetts/lecture_series.aspx

I think it is free?

Please attend if you live in the area. I think Dr. Jenike will be there. We need our voices to be heard. Spread the word. It would be awesome if a lot of PANDAS parents showed up.

6-7pm

Sponsored by the Massachusetts Affiliate of the International OCD Foundation

Located at the Lazare Auditorium (S1-607) at UMass Medical Center

55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655

Edited by EAMom

Yes it is free!! Come join me to spread Pandas awareness. Last time I went there were over 10 families that had never heard of Pandas. All their kids were suffering with OCD. I just heard back from one of them that their dd now has a pandas dx and is getting treatment.

I wish I could go, but I can't. I did, however, send it out to our support group email list.

Kara

Yes it is free!! Come join me to spread Pandas awareness. Last time I went there were over 10 families that had never heard of Pandas. All their kids were suffering with OCD. I just heard back from one of them that their dd now has a pandas dx and is getting treatment.

I wish I could go, but I can't. I did, however, send it out to our support group email list.

Kara

Kara, anyone from your group going?

I don't think anyone did.

How was it?

Kara

Kara, anyone from your group going?