ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone have experience with parasit treatment?

My daughter has been treated for myco p for two years, and for lyme for 7 months. She is getting better but seems to get to a certain point but can’t move past it. Almost like we are stuck at about 75%. She has had chronic constipation and stomach problems for as long as I can remember. I’m just wondering if it’s possible that parasites could be an issue. I know that many chronic lyme patients have parasites and this can be a barrier to healing. I haven’t brought it up with the LLMD yet. I imagine she will say we have only been treating the lyme for 7 months and haven’t tried that many different things yet.

We are pretty aggressive with yeast. She takes nystatin 3 times a day, and diflucan once a week. She is on high dose probiotics. I feel we have the yeast under control. I have been considering starting some garlic supplements or other safe parasite treatment. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions? I just need to do something to break through this wall.

Dedee

Mimosa Pudica for 3 months (slowly increasing dosage)

Dr. K Protocol: Biltricide - 2 days;

then,

Ivermectin - 4 weeks;

then,

Alinia - 4 weeks

We have done Dr. K protocol about 3 times in the last 2+ yrs. We are still waiting for immune system to get working properly again, hence the repeated treatments. There are many posts about this on the PANDAS forum as well. HOpe this helps.

We have been treating parasites off and on over the last couple of years. One easy way to determine if your DD is dealing with parasites is to track full moon cycle. If there is an increase in symptoms 1 to 2 days prior to full moon through 1 to 2 days following it is very possible parasites are an issue. They multiple during this time period. We have used Para Comp and Para A as herbal remedies plus other anti-parasitics like Alinia. Comprehensive stool analysis are typically helpful in determining 'some' parasites like hook worms. Other parasites like tape worms are much harder to test for and confirm if they are present.. DH was treated almost 1 1/2 years for parasites.... several rounds of antibiotics and ongoing herbals.

We have been treating parasites off and on over the last couple of years. One easy way to determine if your DD is dealing with parasites is to track full moon cycle. If there is an increase in symptoms 1 to 2 days prior to full moon through 1 to 2 days following it is very possible parasites are an issue. They multiple during this time period. We have used Para Comp and Para A as herbal remedies plus other anti-parasitics like Alinia. Comprehensive stool analysis are typically helpful in determining 'some' parasites like hook worms. Other parasites like tape worms are much harder to test for and confirm if they are present.. DH was treated almost 1 1/2 years for parasites.... several rounds of antibiotics and ongoing herbals.

We have finally figured out that this is exactly what has been happening with our dd. We have found a pattern of strong behaviorial issues usually happening the night before a full moon through the day after. She has more fatigue, headaches and leg aches. She also has at least one episode of strong herxing that reminds of what I have seen on Under Our Skin that appears almost like having a seizure (which have been ruled out).