ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone using Zhang's protocol? do you see improvement?

lismom

We have reached a plateau and slight regression. However, hypercoagulation is part of this. Started son on nattokinase slowly 3 days ago and see an improvement. The dose is worked up and then we are going to try Zhang's protocol. We think its time to approach this bart/lyme from new angle. I think his body is calling for this. If anyone reads this that has or is doing Zhang's I would love to here from you. Thanks, Kathy

I am on HH2, Zhang's herb used for Bartonella, and I find it effective- I am on 3x a day.

After treating Lyme, cysts and parasites for many months, I felt my Bart coming back as primary.

I tried to go back again to Levaquin and rifampin, couldn't handle the side effects this time,

so went to HH2 and reversatrol and minocycline for the Bart.

I was surprised how strong HH2 felt Bart wise.

On another Lyme kids group, another mother hit a wall with her child after long term antibiotics,

and actually went to Zhang's protocol (and with Zhang himself consulting)

and is reporting favorably.

I am on HH2, Zhang's herb used for Bartonella, and I find it effective- I am on 3x a day.

After treating Lyme, cysts and parasites for many months, I felt my Bart coming back as primary.

I tried to go back again to Levaquin and rifampin, couldn't handle the side effects this time,

so went to HH2 and reversatrol and minocycline for the Bart.

I was surprised how strong HH2 felt Bart wise.

On another Lyme kids group, another mother hit a wall with her child after long term antibiotics,

and actually went to Zhang's protocol (and with Zhang himself consulting)

and is reporting favorably.

Thank you so much for responding. exact senerio.

• 1 month later...

Just wondering, how much HH are you using with children and what are ages/weights?

My son is 15 and weighs 135lbs. I started with just one hh pill from zhangs protocol. Did this for week one. Then 2 a day week 2. The last two weeks he has been on 3 a day. He has had herxes he's never had in the years we've been treating. symptoms he's never had before. I am positive it is getting to the brain where I know antibiotics weren't getting for him. We were treating bartonella for close to 2 years with different abx combos. His stretch marks had never changed untill just the other day I noticed they had faded some.

Just wondering, how much HH are you using with children and what are ages/weights?

My son is 15 and weighs 135lbs. I started with just one hh pill from zhangs protocol. Did this for week one. Then 2 a day week 2. The last two weeks he has been on 3 a day. He has had herxes he's never had in the years we've been treating. symptoms he's never had before. I am positive it is getting to the brain where I know antibiotics weren't getting for him. We were treating bartonella for close to 2 years with different abx combos. His stretch marks had never changed untill just the other day I noticed they had faded some.

Thank you, I think Nutramedix sells the same thing in liquid form. I am considering this at some point...we live close to NYC so I may end up just making an appt with Zhang to see what he says...My daughter did not have stretch marks until she started Rifampin, 4 days after starting she got some in the crook of her arm. They are lighter but still there after two months.