ACN Latitudes Forums

what brands for zith and rifampin?

Hopeny

We are switching to this combo for DD (liquid, she won't take tablets). For Augmentin I had asked for the Teva brand instead of Dr. R, but what brands are Ok for these 2?

Thanks!

I was told by our LLMD that Rifampin does not come in a liquid. We open the tablets and mix with a little water.

We are switching to this combo for DD (liquid, she won't take tablets). For Augmentin I had asked for the Teva brand instead of Dr. R, but what brands are Ok for these 2?

Thanks!

I was told by our LLMD that Rifampin does not come in a liquid. We open the tablets and mix with a little water.

Thanks, our LLMD wrote "suspension" on the script, but I am thinking CVS ,may compound it. I will go today and ask. Are there different brands?

Thanks!

Thanks, our LLMD wrote "suspension" on the script, but I am thinking CVS ,may compound it. I will go today and ask. Are there different brands?

Sorry I don't worry about brands for those family members who are taking Rifampin so I have never really paid attention.