ACN Latitudes Forums

Vaccine injuries resulting in encephalopathy/PANS

Since coming back from Rothman, I've had lots of ideas swirling around in my pea brain :-) and today I am reading all about vax injuries and stunned to see OCD, encephalopathy and rhinitis related to her HEP A vax and others she has had in the past.

So...if the infection of myco-p has cleared I thought maybe we should see a doc who knows something about vaccine injuries and how to treat them. What type of doc would this be? Biomedical? DAN? others? What is the difference?

She does not have autism, but the more I read about vax, I am just sickened as to the adverse effects, how similar they are to her current state and the ingredients in them. Thanks! :)

PANDAS McNUGGETS W/FRY/COKE

My son had the chickenpox vac. and exactly 21 days later he got sick and was just not right, and has not been right since, and we are now on the "pandas journey" I have asked all of the dr. that we have been to if this could be a reaction to the vaccine, and most tell me that it is not likely given that the symptoms were not immediate. Myself and my mother are convinced that this is a reaction. Needless to say, my younger son will not be getting any further vaccinations until we figure this out...whenever that may be!

Tiredmom...I did not know the connection immediately either. The the lights went on went we saw an immunologist that said it takes at least 20 days for the body to mount a defense to a vax. I went home and looked at our calendar and it was 20 days exactly from vax to flip of switch PANS.

My son had the chickenpox vac. and exactly 21 days later he got sick and was just not right, and has not been right since, and we are now on the "pandas journey" I have asked all of the dr. that we have been to if this could be a reaction to the vaccine, and most tell me that it is not likely given that the symptoms were not immediate. Myself and my mother are convinced that this is a reaction. Needless to say, my younger son will not be getting any further vaccinations until we figure this out...whenever that may be!