ACN Latitudes Forums

HHV6 and valacyclovir HCL 1

Fixit

This moring was beautiful.

I gave first dose of this at 12pm ish.

About 1;30-2 we are seeing a ramp up in tics. IT is easier to see an effect when the house isn't on fire.

Has anyone had worsening of symptoms by addressing hhv6 with this or other antiviral?

If so, how long did it last?

Did you push through?

Scheduled detox with drawing formula in about 20 minutes...maybe that will take the edge off.

Cant believe i never checked hhv6 before. All this time i thought we checked it.

from my understanding per a dr.

1:8 indicates prior infection

1:20 could indicate current infection

ds' is 1:160

I don't know if has ever been higher.

We are using artiminisin 4 days on 3 off for almost 6 months now.

He is also pos for coxsackies and still pos myco.p. igg.

here is an interesting link

http://hhv6.blogspot.com/

Jun 25, 2012 – Is a form of ASFV called HHV-6 affecting the eyes of Nodding Disease Victims? nvest Ophthalmol ... clinical pathology of the central nervous system, and the most ..... difference--between AIDS and CFIDS so you can sleep at ...

This is posted in the link below!!!

Is nodding disease in Uganda showing up in America as the Tourette's-like syndrome?

https://noddingdisease.jottit.com/

Thanks for any info!

DS is so hyper since starting this. Therefore trickle of makeing the tics seem worse...i think!?!?!

IE..yesterday he was wrestling his younger brothers any time our heads were turned.

Its funny as i type that statement(i kinda chuckled)..but it's not funny when you hear thunking, banging, and of course the inevitable crying, screaming!

list of ingredients

Valtrex is offered in 500 mg and 1 gram tablets, the active ingredient being valacyclovir hydrochloride, with the inactive ingredients carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, and titanium dioxide.[8]

I'm guessing its the hydrocloride.

as a ticcer B6 in the form (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) is stimulatory.

P5P needed for adhd/ticcer types.

That is why is swtiched from CORE, to giving most of the ingredients in single supplement form.

Any thoughts.

Should i ride it out.

I did not give it to him this morning, as i do not want a call from the principles office.

I will reintroduce tonight as we are on our way to one of his DRs and wont be in school the next couple of days.

Is there an alternative form of this or can it compounded differently?

Again, is this a herx?

We definitely noticed a herx like response when using/starting anti-virals inclusive of mouth sores around 3 to 6 weeks but all three are positive for 4 strains of Coxsackies. All three have a high viral load and also positive for HHV6 and EBV.

Thanks SF.

Definitely helps to hear this.

DS hhv6 is 20 times higher than normal..so pretty high.

Also recently tested pos for Coxsackies too.

A mom just contacted me and suggested that maybe it is him feeling better!

He is rather a lathergic, shlumpy, lump.

Tics overall are ok...when the hyperness kicks in the tics/more complusiony at this point, SEEM up, or maybe they are more intense?.

Did just PM you a lot of info. (not sure if any of it is helpful).

When my son started Valtrex it had a blue color on the outside which his dr. made me wash off. Did not seem to bother the meds. and was easily washed off when I first picked them up. Have heard that food coloring can increase hyperactivity.

When my son was taking this he was also being treated for many other things so not sure if he reacted to it or not. He also had a continuous flair going on along with add'l flairs at times so difficult to tell. The Valcyte was more noticeable that way (flair of flu-like symptoms) but he had finished a lot of other treatments at that time.

I have heard when starting prescription anti-virals, yeast flares. Have also heard it can cause metals to release-- maybe add a binder.

ok, hadn't thought of that.

a/o a month ago or so, i sneak 2 charcoal capsules in with his lunch...that is all i can do during the week. I used to do it when he cam home..but that put everything way off into the night.

on the weekends i do get to give an internal drawing formuala that does contain volcanic clay, zeolite, and some other stuff. But again that is only 1 time, around noon.

we are not doing an antifugal currently.

i am hoping the nightly probiotics and the biotin will hold enough for awhile. these along with the binders were in place prior to starting the anti-viral.

Edited by Fixit

Did just PM you a lot of info. (not sure if any of it is helpful).

When my son started Valtrex it had a blue color on the outside which his dr. made me wash off. Did not seem to bother the meds. and was easily washed off when I first picked them up. Have heard that food coloring can increase hyperactivity.

When my son was taking this he was also being treated for many other things so not sure if he reacted to it or not. He also had a continuous flair going on along with add'l flairs at times so difficult to tell. The Valcyte was more noticeable that way (flair of flu-like symptoms) but he had finished a lot of other treatments at that time.

yes very helpful stuff.

this item is white.

he was taking alinia which had a yellow coating that he reacted too.

it compounds yellow but the coating is something else and per an autism site i scraped it off and he does better on it.

• 9 months later...

Fixit,

Just wondering how you resolved the issues with the antiviral medicine. Having a similar reaction with the ticing, moodiness, and aggression. Did you push through and continue with Valtrex or discontinue? DS9 is a week into the rx and he seems much worse in all 3 areas. He was doing great before I started the meds.