ACN Latitudes Forums

Advice Please? Dr. T or Dr. K?

Does eczema indicate yeast ? My ds12 just started showing nummular dermatitis ... and i have suspected yeast for a while ... is this another positive indicator ?

I have been bumping up his probiotics lately and he's ticcing pretty bad ... healing crisis ? Or conincidence ? There are so many other factors with the tics that we have not ruled out.

-Jim

So much great info. on this thread! Just wanted you to know that we have seen that wonderful doctor as well. After 6 months with her and IVIG our next choice, I decided to see a natureopathic doctor. This was a good decision for my ds who just did not respond to abx. or anything else and seemed to be affected by mold (in addition to everything else). Son did "start to feel better" 3 months ago and then he caught a chest infection which triggered a PANS flair. Two months later he is still not back to where he was before so we are looking at doing some GcMAF injections possibly (instead of IVIG). He is amazingly muscle testing pretty healthy which is good news.

We are checking in with the 'dr. we love' again since it has been over 1 1/2 yrs. since we have seen her just to make sure we have not missed anything new with her treatments.

My son is also having a difficult time after feeling ill for so long! We have got some recent help with this recently as well.

PM me if you have any questions about our experience.

Best wishes on healing!