ACN Latitudes Forums

Hormone level

I have noticed some of dans behaviors increase with his acne.I know its elevated hormones .He has very hairy legs not chest or back but legs!! Is there something I can try to help this.Years ago we used spiraloate? Cant get the dr to do this any ideas??

I am not well-versed in the causes of acne, but I do know 2 people who have treated it medically. One had chelation for high mercury and her acne cleared; the other is treating with abx - doc says it's bacterial. So my point is this: it may not be hormonal but something else internal, which is why behaviors might be coinciding with acne flairs. Just a thought....

I am not well-versed in the causes of acne, but I do know 2 people who have treated it medically. One had chelation for high mercury and her acne cleared; the other is treating with abx - doc says it's bacterial. So my point is this: it may not be hormonal but something else internal, which is why behaviors might be coinciding with acne flairs. Just a thought....

low zinc levels has also been attributed to acne. I read this in several publications and also at autism seminar. Zinc supplementation is supposed to help, but I do not know how much zinc.

I have noticed some of dans behaviors increase with his acne.I know its elevated hormones .He has very hairy legs not chest or back but legs!! Is there something I can try to help this.Years ago we used spiraloate? Cant get the dr to do this any ideas??

I think acne can be cause by strep?

Shouldn't ave any strep. He's on minocycline 100 mg daily. Acne much better but I do notice flares and behavioral changes. What does the zinc do?