ACN Latitudes Forums

and so it begins again

chase23

So sorry :( I know the emotions.

I would up the abx (if you can) and add five days of regular (3x day) advil dosing immediately. Then I might taper to your normal abx and one advil per day for a week. If she is not doing well at the end of these almost two weeks, I personally would do a steroid burst.

When we are able to use this protocol- it works like a charm!

I would up the abx (if you can) and add five days of regular (3x day) advil dosing immediately. Then I might taper to your normal abx and one advil per day for a week. If she is not doing well at the end of these almost two weeks, I personally would do a steroid burst.

[thank you so much for the advice. advil is in and i am upping antibiotic asap

quote name=dcmom' timestamp='1348667803' post='146890]

Just was feeling the same way. We haven't been formerly diagnosed, having a hard time finding a Dr. who understands in Southern California, and have other health issues on the front burner. We just had our first fever last week, followed by peeling feet and a slight rash around the mouth. No other physical symptoms beyond tiredness, other than a huge upswing in OCD and separation anxiety and much lower resilience with anxiety. Now that we've had a wonderful summer the difference is so obvious. I always knew illness spiked everything, every major outburst came one day before our daughter was sick with a high fever, but this really brought it home for me. The difference between just a bad couple of days or moments contrasted with huge overall changes was stark. I am new here so any advice on what to do is appreciated.