ACN Latitudes Forums

Scarlet Fever C Diff

JenniferG

did this happen after the tuberculinum was administered? talk to homeopath. it is common for kids to get rashes after remedies as a form of detox or "die-off", although it could be strep and she could need a strep nosode asap...

I was there prior to remedy. She developed a swollen eye and itchy eyes nose and face. Earlier in the week she said her throat felt weird. She has been so nauseous, I didn't think. Low and behold, she is allergies to Flagyl. She has been off since yesterday. Swelling and itchiness gone, but the rash is taking some time. Throat culture today neg. she rarely tests positive. With rapid. Re did c diff culture today to see where we go next.

She has been out of school for 10 days! We are considering a tutor. I don't want her to fall behind.

did this happen after the tuberculinum was administered? talk to homeopath. it is common for kids to get rashes after remedies as a form of detox or "die-off", although it could be strep and she could need a strep nosode asap...

I was there prior to remedy. She developed a swollen eye and itchy eyes nose and face. Earlier in the week she said her throat felt weird. She has been so nauseous, I didn't think. Low and behold, she is allergies to Flagyl. She has been off since yesterday. Swelling and itchiness gone, but the rash is taking some time. Throat culture today neg. she rarely tests positive. With rapid. Re did c diff culture today to see where we go next.

She has been out of school for 10 days! We are considering a tutor. I don't want her to fall behind.

The c-diff culture may be negative since she just stopped the flagyl. If gastro symptoms continue, you may want to reculture again in another 7-10 days. Sometimes they check by testing 3 stool samples.