ACN Latitudes Forums

Camel's milk

popcorn

Please proceed with caution.........read of others experiences before you jump in. There is the issue of Cerebral Folate antibodies to consider. I too believe that it may also actually inflame the body if you do NOT drink it in high enough amounts. (Edited : I meant if you do NOT drink it in high enough amounts, I believe it may overstimulate the immune system/inflame). Proceed with caution. you can PM me if you have further questions.

Edited by Kimflow

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please proceed with caution.........read of others experiences before you jump in. There is the issue of Cerebral Folate antibodies to consider. I too believe that it may also actually inflame the body if you do NOT drink it in high enough amounts. (Edited : I meant if you do NOT drink it in high enough amounts, I believe it may overstimulate the immune system/inflame). Proceed with caution. you can PM me if you have further questions.

Sounds like the same problem as LD or HD IVIG. Very interesting.

So - Back in January, I became suddenly extremely allergic to both wheat and dairy. Basically happened overnight. I've done every gut healing thing I can think of, been to many docs, etc. No luck. After reading about camel's milk, I decided to see if it might help with my food allergy situation. Got it yesterday and tried about 3 ounces. It was instantly obvious that I'm very allergic to it - despite having never had it before. Obviously, I'm allergic to the thing in cow's milk that is the same as camel's milk. Sigh. I was sort of hopeful. Oh well. At any rate, rather than waste it, I'm going to start making DS milkshakes with the rest and see if his IGG goes up the next time he has labs.

So - Back in January, I became suddenly extremely allergic to both wheat and dairy. Basically happened overnight. I've done every gut healing thing I can think of, been to many docs, etc. No luck. After reading about camel's milk, I decided to see if it might help with my food allergy situation. Got it yesterday and tried about 3 ounces. It was instantly obvious that I'm very allergic to it - despite having never had it before. Obviously, I'm allergic to the thing in cow's milk that is the same as camel's milk. Sigh. I was sort of hopeful. Oh well. At any rate, rather than waste it, I'm going to start making DS milkshakes with the rest and see if his IGG goes up the next time he has labs.

Are you allergic to cow's milk protein? That's my allergen. So I'm wondering now about camel's milk.

• 2 weeks later...

My son tried fresh camel's milk recently for three weeks, 8 oz. per day. Though he liked the milk and thought it may have made him feel a little better, it did not seem to help his OCD or anxiety at all. But my son has lyme, so possibly that is why we didn't see the improvement that others have seen.