ACN Latitudes Forums

Abx Trial Update

BoyIowa

I am happy to report that our second Abx Trial visit went much, much better than the first (no screaming).  We saw Dr. Jordon and Dr. Murphy again.  Dr. Murphy thinks strep was her trigger - titers high.  Though dd has been exposed to Lyme, H1N1 and MycoP.  Dd had to make a special stop by Dr. Mutch to say high before we left.  The entire family went for the weekend and had a wonderful time on the beach and in the waves.  Not looking forward to the next visit - blood draw. : (

Thanks Dedee!

I didn't see the test results. I didn't quite get it because dd was recently MycoP negative for IgG and positive for IgM. Dr. Murphy said that dd titers for MycoP were really low. Not sure if they checked for active infection. Shouldn't dd have higher titers if dd had a recent IgM active infection? I will asked next visit. I was distracted by my dh sending me texts from the car with my ds, 'R u done yet?' and 'Let's go to the beach!'

I can't wait for the next 2 week visit! I think we might have gotten the placebo - abx guaranteed at next visit. Have not seen any change in dd for the better.