ACN Latitudes Forums

Best delivery method for Glutathione

HI , don't post much here but really appreciate the knowledge and trial and error that's shared.

My question: What is the best delivery method for glutathione for a young child? Nebulized vs. Liposomal liquid.

Since we suffer from dysbiosis of the gut, I question how effective oral version is?

From what I understand oral is no where near as effective as IV glutathione.

My DD did monthly glutathione IVs when she was very young and it completely cleared up her severe colitis. She had been on a highly restrictive diet -- her gut was extremely sensitive to gluten, dairy, soy, and ultimately rice (which made things difficult since her diet was mostly rice based). After two years of monthly IVs she was able to eat almost anything. The IV push is only about 10 minutes long and the IV drip (which my DD prefers) is about 20 minutes long. I think we will go back to doing glutathione IVs (perhaps once every 2 or 3 months) to boost her immune system.

Glutathione IV was one treatment that has always had an amazing effect! Thankfully they are not that expensive.

If you don't have access to IV glutathione, you can look into glutathione pre-cursors like alpha lipoic acid or SAMe, or other anti-oxidants like CoQ10 or resveratrol and Vitamins C and E.

Our 1st LLMD recommended liquid lipo glutathione for dd- we did it for some months- 1 tsp. mixed in a little juice, given by oral syringe squirted in mouth.

It does taste awful, but could get it down this way (followed by sip of juice box chaser)

I love the IV glutathione, it really helped me, but our new LLMD offered oral. When I spoke to rep about glutathione he said IV was "gold standard" and that nebulized was next, as the lungs have large surface and more is used. He seems to think oral was a bad idea for a kid with leaky gut. Oral is certainly easier , as my son hates nebulized.