ACN Latitudes Forums

Help finding a doctor in Ohio area

Hi, I was wondering if someone can recommend a Pandas doctor to diagnos and treat in Ohio area if my son has Pandas. I live between Toledo and Dayton. Anywhere in Ohio would work. Maybe Southern Mich, Indiana or Easton Illinois would work. If anybody has been treated successfully by a doctor in these areas and could reccommend one that would be great. Chicago is about 4.5 hours, Columbus Ohio is about 2 hours. Obviously closer is preferred, but would drive farther if doctor's expertise is that much greater.

Gahanna, OH would be about two hours from me. Do you know anyone who went to see him? If so how did it go?

I am kind of looking for some personnel referrals. If two or three people can tell me that the best doctor in the Midwest is in Chicago and they saw him/her and that they helped their child reduce their symptoms significantly I will drive there. Likewise if a couple people say they have seen a doctor in Columbus Ohio and they helped their child I would go there. Can anybody give a recommendation on a doctor?