Hi-

I've used this on my daughter for years- massaging it into her back and feet-

It's one of my calming tools.

No herx--for us-

Started it after I saw how well/calm she became after Epsom salt baths-

then she went to showers only,

thus I switched to the cream.

I like it very much for her--

Thanks. I'm going to give it a try tonight after her shower.

Hi-

I've used this on my daughter for years- massaging it into her back and feet-

It's one of my calming tools.

No herx--for us-

Started it after I saw how well/calm she became after Epsom salt baths-

then she went to showers only,

thus I switched to the cream.

I like it very much for her--

Sounds good. Does this work better than taking oral magnesium?

If you are asking me if she is cool, calm and sedated when done, the answer is no.

But, it allows me to 'remove' her from a situation: come here, I'll give you a massage.

She lies still, relaxes under my hands. I work it into her back and feet.

Wish someone would do it for me. (no husband jokes.)

I thought Magnesium could make Lyme worse??? Could you please give more details on what this cream is used for? I am sure my 3 yr old has a magnesium deficiency(not the Lyme DD although she has some IGG bands positive, ugh) because she twitches all the time in her sleep, and never sleeps through the night. She was on Prevacid for a year which I understand depelets magnesium. I know I need to get her to am integrative doc but have been so mired with my Lyme/PANDAS DD that have not attacked this. She also has sensory issues, I am sure it is all related. This sounds intriguing to use a cream rather than a supplement for my 3 y.o.

Well, the magnesium Lyme thing can be debated... It is said Lyme 'eats' or uses magnesium- leaving the body often deficient -

according to our Dr.s, not a good thing.

The reason I use the magnesium sulfate cream on my daughter -

One of the first 'interventions' I did with her 3 years ago, when this poor child would be up for hours at night, scared to go to sleep, OCD (didn't know it was that at the time)

was to start giving her a fairly warm bath before bed with 2-3 cups of Epsom salts, and have her sit in it for 20 minutes.

It really calmed her down. Significantly. Also a good detox method- now I do the baths myself, after a dry brush to open up pores, get lymphs moving, and perspire a lot. Hopefully toxins out.

DD went to showers only, so I switched to the cream.

We had huge sensory issues with her, and at age 4 we did 10 months of Occupational Therapy for Sensory Processing Disorder- I did the 'brushing and joint compression' technique on her every 2 hours while she was awake for months-

She still likes touch- so the massage is good.

I have Lyme, and biofilms - I take magnesium, not all time, but when my eye starts to twitch, and the Epsom salt baths.

My dd is also a little older and has no desire to take a bath any longer. So I'm trying to compensate for the lose of the epsom salt baths. She also battles extreme constipation and takes Milk of Magnesium for that but it isn't enough. So I'm hoping the cream will help with both aspects.

My 3 yeare old doesn't sleep well and twitches in her sleep. She took Prevacid for a year which depletes magnesium, I am suspicious that she has a definiciency but was nervous about supplements. This sounds like a good option. She has an immune issue, and unfortunately I found a bullseye rash on her last weekend so now it looks like I will have a Lyme battle with her too, the past 8 months have been battling Lyme/Pandas for my 8 year old. Hoping this time as we caught right away it will be different.

My 3 yeare old doesn't sleep well and twitches in her sleep. She took Prevacid for a year which depletes magnesium, I am suspicious that she has a definiciency but was nervous about supplements. This sounds like a good option. She has an immune issue, and unfortunately I found a bullseye rash on her last weekend so now it looks like I will have a Lyme battle with her too, the past 8 months have been battling Lyme/Pandas for my 8 year old. Hoping this time as we caught right away it will be different.

Sorry to hear about your 3 yr old. I hope you have caught it early and treatment will be easy for her.