ACN Latitudes Forums

Zyto

It helped us tremendously! In working with our wellness doctor, he used the zyto to address allergies and imbalances and to get a personalized supplement protocol. We have been working with him for 9 months or a year and have improved a lot with the additional supplements. He also used great plains organic acid test, heavy metal hair testing, etc. to get a complete picture.

Currently we are using zyto now to see what specific viruses/bacteria are still affecting the kids. Our wellness doc needs to learn a little more about what to do now that they are identified as this was a new technology with zyto for him. I hope he can step up and help otherwise we will need to move on to another possibly homeopathic or ND.

Susan

Susan,

Thanks for your reply. I am seeing several great practitioners;.....pandas doc,LLMD, neurologist, soon immunologist.

However, 7 years after autism, undiagnosed PANS for most of those 7 years most probably but didn't know it....we have had 5 months of PANDAS/Syndehams chorea and then Lyme and who knows what else piled on top.....we are making little progress. I am grateful for every little bit but I just felt like I needed to add on someone who could help me add Lyme herbs to the antibiotics. The practitioner who will do herbs also uses a zyto and I was curious to know what everyone's experiences hve been.

I hope that the herbs will assist in breaking up biofilms thta may be holding us back as well as address the Lyme on a different level. Maybe there is an absorption issue....I just have no idea. Or maybe because we have had it so long, it will be a long time to see progress.

Thanks.

I think it sounds like it could help to move some things for you that would help the other treatments work better. before we saw him we were sort of at a plateau and after things got a lot better and we got off all antibiotics. Although I am worried now we may be at another cross roads, I would not have left this part of the treatment out!

Good luck to you!

Susan