ACN Latitudes Forums

bonnie grimaldi vitamins

How many if any of you have tried Bonnie Grimaldi's vitamins for your child's tics? I don't see them mentioned very often on this forum. My 10 year old daughters tics seem to be worsening over the summer, and I'm seeing what I think is some OCD type behavior. Up to this point, her tics have been fairly under the radar at school, etc. so we just follow a very clean diet. I tried Kirkman Complete in the past and didn't see any significant change, and it was difficult to get her to continue taking it due to the bad taste of the powder and her inability to swallow pills at this point.

Also, is it normal to see an increase in symptoms at this age? and when do most people see an improvement age-wise? It seems like most the posts here are for 5-11 year old children though perhaps that's because those are the years when all of this typically starts.

Hi

Bonnie's BonTech supplements are mentioned often here!

Perhaps a testament to how well they seem to have worked for many is that they no longer feel the need to be posting seeking help?

We personally never used them but I based my son's successful protocol on Bonnie's original research, before her supplement line was ever available

Her website is http://www.bonniegr.com