ACN Latitudes Forums

Ready for mental breakdown.

Okay have not mentioned this to anyone. 4th of July weekend had a good time at neighbors. Had too much to drink and had a bad fall In garage on stairs. I hit my ribs which have been hurting!! So two weeks of pain. I have researched and there is nothing that could really be done I guess so haven't gone to see a doctor. I think I broke something bc pain in them and some in my back. So I am been going with no pain meds and am in pain. Along with strep in dd and ds acting up! So I am at the point where my head is spinning liturally. I hurt! I was afraid to move for several days but now pain in back. But at least I can move more now. DH has no clue. I tell kids to not not touch my ribs. I do everything like before but have ds carry things. I read it takes 6 weeks for ribs to heal. This is sad but I don't really mention the extreme situation bc to dh he might panic.

Seriously I hope I am ok. When I see other family's all smily and happy I feel like why me!!! Crap it's summer and I am not well! I feel Like I just won the worst mother of the year award bc I can't do anything!! I actually went to jewel the other day and had my ds lift the 32 bottles of water into the cart at self checkout and the clerk helped him and I felt like I was going to pass out. The stress of everything is making me feel light headed constantly! I need to toughen up! I worry about myself and then about them and everything and well I feel defeated!

Mat

Okay have not mentioned this to anyone. 4th of July weekend had a good time at neighbors. Had too much to drink and had a bad fall In garage on stairs. I hit my ribs which have been hurting!! So two weeks of pain. I have researched and there is nothing that could really be done I guess so haven't gone to see a doctor. I think I broke something bc pain in them and some in my back. So I am been going with no pain meds and am in pain. Along with strep in dd and ds acting up! So I am at the point where my head is spinning liturally. I hurt! I was afraid to move for several days but now pain in back. But at least I can move more now. DH has no clue. I tell kids to not not touch my ribs. I do everything like before but have ds carry things. I read it takes 6 weeks for ribs to heal. This is sad but I don't really mention the extreme situation bc to dh he might panic.

Seriously I hope I am ok. When I see other family's all smily and happy I feel like why me!!! Crap it's summer and I am not well! I feel Like I just won the worst mother of the year award bc I can't do anything!! I actually went to jewel the other day and had my ds lift the 32 bottles of water into the cart at self checkout and the clerk helped him and I felt like I was going to pass out. The stress of everything is making me feel light headed constantly! I need to toughen up! I worry about myself and then about them and everything and well I feel defeated!

Mat

One thing so many of have in common is not taking care of ourselves. (And I am not talking trips to the islands and pedicures). I am talking simple basic needs. It is so thoughtful of you to protect your husband so he doesn't panic but maybe he would want to support you through this? Maybe he can help? You know your family best . . . it just sounds to me like you need a break :(. Hope things turn around soon . . . xxxooo