ACN Latitudes Forums

dd10 has strep again

DD10 has strep again. She just had it in mid-May when she had both flu and strep at the same time.

Good news is after treating her lyme, she is handling the strep so much better. She had (has) increased anxiety and increase in explosive emotions and unreasonable fears but overall she was so much better than the PANDAS days before treating her lyme. But it's obvious she still has a strep problem and I don't want strep to take hold of her again.

I need someone who knows how to detox strep and push it from the cells or somehting like that. I guess I need to go read up on strep again and try to get a game plan. I'm thinking about trying homeopathy products for strep. Maybe I need to find a professional homeopathic practitioner.

Susan

DD10 has strep again. She just had it in mid-May when she had both flu and strep at the same time.

Good news is after treating her lyme, she is handling the strep so much better. She had (has) increased anxiety and increase in explosive emotions and unreasonable fears but overall she was so much better than the PANDAS days before treating her lyme. But it's obvious she still has a strep problem and I don't want strep to take hold of her again.

I need someone who knows how to detox strep and push it from the cells or somehting like that. I guess I need to go read up on strep again and try to get a game plan. I'm thinking about trying homeopathy products for strep. Maybe I need to find a professional homeopathic practitioner.

Susan

So sorry about your daughter! Have heard of at least one homeopathic med for strep.

FYI, we have really enjoyed our 'natureopathic Doctor (ND)' as she treats with all meds/supplements, including homeopathic/natureopathic/allopathic. I figure why not have the best of them all to help son get healthy.

Edited by JuliaFaith