ACN Latitudes Forums

Need a suggestion for Psych. Drug

This is in regards to me, not my ds.

ubiquinol(coq10) gave me a little clarity..ability to think my thought through.

also using Busy brain to lift some depression agitation..and again clarity.(sometimes i only take 1/2 a pill)

But, i am middle aged( by that,i mean 29 :P ), so you loose coq10 as you get older and obvioiusly having small kids, with an illness can bring on depression, and agitation, and constant interruptions, hinder full thought processes.

So those might help, but my case is more enviromental, not constitutional(ie if you could fix my kids, i'm pretty sure i would be happier...hard to tell at this point).

is your dd sleeping well? i find when i sleep well, my next day is much better in all areas.

Ds was given something called Kavinace. He said it was the best sleep he has ever had!!!!!!

only second night with this, but SLEEP is so key in good health.

This also has some of the elemnts of BUsy brain. So i would be cautious not in double doseing. I do not take Kavinace.

DS does not take Busy Brain. Everyone is different and maybe 1/2 of BB and a whole Kav might be ok...DEFINITLY ask a DR. if you think you want to try both.

OH PS..the first time i took 1/2 a busy brain, i did get sleepy. it was mid-day.. and lasted a couple hours. Now it does not affect in that way.

Kavinance is taken at night.

Edited by Fixit