ACN Latitudes Forums

When your child starts feeling better

After over 2 yrs. of flu-like symptoms and initially some OCD/anxiety issues my son is testing really well and actually starting to feel better (actually is saying it now!).

So...he wants to get in shape again and has been riding his bike to friend's houses. Yesterday, a stranger finds him passed out on the trail he rides. :o When I get to him, he keeps repeating the same thing but is awake. Get him to the ER and he has a concussion and broken wrist, along with half his face pretty scraped up. He did have a helmet on which actually helped a lot.

On the health side, he has an inner ear infection that will not go away, so dr. suspects staph and/or lyme. So he is on Rifampin for a month or more for that and still going steady with the Valcyte. But he is actually feeling better... :P

Oh his nagalese came back at 1.3. Dr likes to see it under 1 but since son doing so well will just continue with current treatment and test again later. This is instead of doing gcmaf injections.

Edited by JuliaFaith

After over 2 yrs. of flu-like symptoms and initially some OCD/anxiety issues my son is testing really well and actually starting to feel better (actually is saying it now!).

So...he wants to get in shape again and has been riding his bike to friend's houses. Yesterday, a stranger finds him passed out on the trail he rides. :o When I get to him, he keeps repeating the same thing but is awake. Get him to the ER and he has a concussion and broken wrist, along with half his face pretty scraped up. He did have a helmet on which actually helped a lot.

On the health side, he has an inner ear infection that will not go away, so dr. suspects staph and/or lyme. So he is on Rifampin for a month or more for that and still going steady with the Valcyte. But he is actually feeling better... :P

Very interesting. About 2 years ago, DS, who was always an avid bike rider, started having spells where he felt like he was going to pass out. Drs. couldn't figure it out, and even had dizziness and some weird stuff when driving (I actually made him pull over one time, and took over driving.) Neuro thought possible seizures, so he couldn't drive for 6 months (he was on learners permit.) Started lyme tx shortly afterwards, and he hasn't had symptoms since (although he also hasn't ridden bike since.) I suspect it was lyme, and may be more. If dr. suspects lyme, why is he only on Rifampin? What about doxy?

I'm glad he's ok now.

Tpotter - he has been seeing an ND and has been on Alinia before but his dr's approach is different than most on this forum. Lots of naturalpathic meds, homeopathic, small amount of abx. Muscle testing and lab tests during/after treatment is the norm.

Keep healing. :)

Omg that is so scary! I hope he is ok!! Thank goodness he was wearing a helmet. Ds never wants to wear one b/ c no one else does and so it's uncool. That is always my worst fear on bikes and what not. I hope he is doing well!!!

Mar

Omg that is so scary! I hope he is ok!! Thank goodness he was wearing a helmet. Ds never wants to wear one b/ c no one else does and so it's uncool. That is always my worst fear on bikes and what not. I hope he is doing well!!!

Mar

Thanks so much Mar for your note. :D He is doing fine. Cannot even see scratches on his face after 6 days and just got a small cast today. He saw his ND yesterday and got a bunch of injections on his head which were not pleasant but are supposed to help keep scar tissue to a minimum. :o This is one brave 14 yr. old! Helmet was possibly a life-saver!

While at dr.'s asked to have his Valcyte (anti-viral) tested before refilling it again. He is done! This has been a long continuing battle so very happy the viruses seem to be under control now. Just working on throid/detox now. Thinking that dr. will do blood tests next time around to confirm everything.

Hope treatment is progressing well for your family. Take care.

Mar

Thanks so much Mar for your note. :D He is doing fine. Cannot even see scratches on his face after 6 days and just got a small cast today. He saw his ND yesterday and got a bunch of injections on his head which were not pleasant but are supposed to help keep scar tissue to a minimum. :o This is one brave 14 yr. old! Helmet was possibly a life-saver!

While at dr.'s asked to have his Valcyte (anti-viral) tested before refilling it again. He is done! This has been a long continuing battle so very happy the viruses seem to be under control now. Just working on throid/detox now. Thinking that dr. will do blood tests next time around to confirm everything.

Hope treatment is progressing well for your family. Take care.

Alinia induces parasitic larva die off in the brain and the die off reaction can cause seizures in some people as per my learning. Dr Kling sometimes will give a tiny dose of prednisone maybe 10 mg to a patient on Alinia kind of similar to what Dr Kovacevic does if needed if patient starts vomitting and cerebral reactions. I've seen similar reactions in my patients on Alinia but no seizures. Havent had to use Steroids yet. I start off with muscle testing the dosage and recently one 42 year old woman tested at 3 days on and 5 days off of Alinia 500 mgs BID and thats what we did and she's been fine. Previously she was doing the standard 500 BID daily and the brain fog was debilitating.

Additionally I also recommend Galactose to help drain the ammonia from the brain.

For my DS we did 5 days on and 10 days off at 250 mgs BID. plus for brain drainage we did galactose and glycine.

Just some of my experiences.

Alinia induces parasitic larva die off in the brain and the die off reaction can cause seizures in some people as per my learning. Dr Kling sometimes will give a tiny dose of prednisone maybe 10 mg to a patient on Alinia kind of similar to what Dr Kovacevic does if needed if patient starts vomitting and cerebral reactions. I've seen similar reactions in my patients on Alinia but no seizures. Havent had to use Steroids yet. I start off with muscle testing the dosage and recently one 42 year old woman tested at 3 days on and 5 days off of Alinia 500 mgs BID and thats what we did and she's been fine. Previously she was doing the standard 500 BID daily and the brain fog was debilitating.

Additionally I also recommend Galactose to help drain the ammonia from the brain.

For my DS we did 5 days on and 10 days off at 250 mgs BID. plus for brain drainage we did galactose and glycine.

Just some of my experiences.

sptcmom--so glad you are on this forum to explain things better. Myself, coming from a non-medical background, I do my best but it is not too great.

Interesting info. on the Alinia and brain drainage. Have heard that Alinia has many properties and can help quite a lot in different areas of healing. Have you heard that Alinia will no longer be available soon? It was several months ago when ds was on the Alinia for about 4 weeks, but had no apparent problems with it. Good info. to know about the seizures possible on Alinia.

Love the exactness of the muscle testing! It is so amazing! Every dr. visit is such a learning experience and I am pleasantly shocked and in awe of the results!

Best wishes for your ds and so glad you are helping heal others. After all we have been thru, I so admire people like you that take care of healing people as a daily job! :P

Edited by JuliaFaith

Many thanks for your kind words Juliafaith :-)

Totally agree about muscle testing. Especially ART since it gives a practitioner the quantum option of using Dr Popp's bio-individual light resonance to detect impending problems or urgent deeper issues. Also depends on the open mindedness of the person getting tested. Children do awesome. I have had to change the method for kids to accomodate frequent sensory breaks but works great. two beautiful experiences I had - one 5 year old tested for impending Babesia in June last year (along with lyme) and Dr J found Babesia positive with Igenex FISH 5 months later! We were both happy and our patient has done great- Lyme induced Autism is now just mild Aspergers after less than a year!

Another one is just two months ago an ABA therapist I see for severe Lyme and Co is pregnant. She wanted me to test the baby. used the light resonance ART and was able to determine the baby's head position so I could test accurately! The lady told me her ultrasound showed the same position twice already! That was so amazing and satisfying to know I can help a fetus heal in utero. Mom and baby are doing great on homeopathic nosodes and sarcodes that the baby tested for not the mom.

Alinia

yes I know about the situation. Some people have had to pay out of pocket some ridiculous amount of money for Alinia. But Dr Kling and I have our sources as Im sure you know too probably.

Many thanks for your kind words Juliafaith :-)

Totally agree about muscle testing. Especially ART since it gives a practitioner the quantum option of using Dr Popp's bio-individual light resonance to detect impending problems or urgent deeper issues. Also depends on the open mindedness of the person getting tested. Children do awesome. I have had to change the method for kids to accomodate frequent sensory breaks but works great. two beautiful experiences I had - one 5 year old tested for impending Babesia in June last year (along with lyme) and Dr J found Babesia positive with Igenex FISH 5 months later! We were both happy and our patient has done great- Lyme induced Autism is now just mild Aspergers after less than a year!

Another one is just two months ago an ABA therapist I see for severe Lyme and Co is pregnant. She wanted me to test the baby. used the light resonance ART and was able to determine the baby's head position so I could test accurately! The lady told me her ultrasound showed the same position twice already! That was so amazing and satisfying to know I can help a fetus heal in utero. Mom and baby are doing great on homeopathic nosodes and sarcodes that the baby tested for not the mom.

Alinia

yes I know about the situation. Some people have had to pay out of pocket some ridiculous amount of money for Alinia. But Dr Kling and I have our sources as Im sure you know too probably.

:D:P:wub:

i know you are in great hands with good doctors -- do they know what caused this -- just wanted to mention that a few years ago, i remember talking with a woman who had a thyroid issue -- she had always been a runner and started having spells similar while out running. i don't know any of the details but they believe it was due to the thyroid issues. can't remember if your son had issues with thyroid or not. . .

yikes -- glad to hear he is doing okay now. good luck!

Julia so glad your son is ok, what a scare, you are so lucky to have a great doc.

What's this about Alinia about to disappear off the market? :o My son is taking this and it's the only thing working right now for him!

His Naturopath didn't mention this! How do you guys know this?

i know you are in great hands with good doctors -- do they know what caused this -- just wanted to mention that a few years ago, i remember talking with a woman who had a thyroid issue -- she had always been a runner and started having spells similar while out running. i don't know any of the details but they believe it was due to the thyroid issues. can't remember if your son had issues with thyroid or not. . .

yikes -- glad to hear he is doing okay now. good luck!

The cause of the bike wreck? Music, 14 yr. old, big rock in the middle of the path are just a few ideas dh and I came up with. :) Interesting about the thyroid. He does remember flying off his bike. Still treating throid but tons better than start of treatment (believe it went from 10..to 3...last time he was blood tested). This is after 19 months of treatment

Thank you for your kind words.

I am so happy that he is ok!!!! He is a brave dude!!! Wow I would of probably had a heart attack. You are so strong and so is your ds!!!

Mar

Did have a hard time thinking straight and went the opposite way was supposed to so pulled over and called emergency crew. They were great.

You are a very strong person too going thru all you are experiencing! Thx for all you do! :)

Edited by JuliaFaith