ACN Latitudes Forums

If anyone is thinking of testing their pets

I came across this website for an animal lab(I have no connection to) that tests pets for many different things that may be of interest toour pandas/pans kiddos, like strep pneumonia,strep pyogenes, mycoplasma to name a few

I cant recall posting it before so here it goes

http://www.zoologix.com/dogcat/Menu.htm

If anyone uses the lab please let me know. prices and directions included. You will need a vet to help you out

We have so many things floating around our house that rather than do expensive testing on the dog and cat, I begged the vet to put them both on abx. After she heard that we are dealing with Mycoplasma, Lyme, Bartonella, Babesia and Brucella, she was more than happy to put them both on doxycycline for 8 weeks. Don't know if it helped, but I figured it couldn't hurt. From what I've read, it's really unknown how some of these infections are spread and if they are airborne. Our LLMD says that a lot of Lyme docs are finding that if the entire family isn't treated for some infections (even without positive testing), no one gets well. When I heard this, you can bet I ran right to our vet.