ACN Latitudes Forums

How to contact Dr. B?

We saw Dr. B in December and I forgot to ask him for a refill on our antibiotics. I've tried emailing him using the address his receptionist gave me but got a very tense response from one of the nurses that they cannot respond via email...but that's how we were told to contact him if we had questions!! I'm wondering if we have the wrong email address (think it went to the infusion center but we have not done IVIG). Does anyone have an email address or alternate way to contact Dr. B?

I would have your pharmacy fax a refill request to his fax. The email address nurses@advanced-allergy. Did you ever go to a follow up after December? They may want you to do a phone consult. Which would cost @125. Or maybe more labs to see what infection is going on.

I would have your pharmacy fax a refill request to his fax. The email address nurses@advanced-allergy. Did you ever go to a follow up after December? They may want you to do a phone consult. Which would cost @125. Or maybe more labs to see what infection is going on.

The email address is usually just for IVIG. I would have the pharmacy call his office, and ask for the refill. They can ask for a fax number if necessary.

I should have clarified that the original prescription is not through him. When I saw Dr. B in December we still had six months on a year prescription from another doctor. Dr. B did a bunch of labs and agreed that this was the right antibiotic...I just didn't think to ask him to extend our prescription. Not sure if he will do it now based on our labs from Dec...but I'll make an appt for a phone consult and try.