ACN Latitudes Forums

wanted to share video

Ok this video totally made me cry. This is the song I used to put up loud in the car every time I heard it when all these allergies and what not started with son. so when I seen the video tears are just falling down my face. This video makes so much sense.

Mar

I just forwarded the link to a special ed teacher I work with who is pregnant and due with her first in September. I wish I had answers for her because I don't think absolutely no vaccines is the answer either. She is not getting the day old Hep B vaccine and wants to delay and spread them out as much as possible. Any other advice people would recommend?

I truly put forth effort to keep the resentment deamon out of my life and head. It's so hard not to get filled up watching this. In the Philly area, there are commercials on the radio for CHOP touting their reputation as the leading children's hospital and all these little kid voices saying "all better."

That commercial stirs the resentment deamon inside me. I know it's not healthy for me or any of us. We have to focus those feelings into efforts of positive change for future generations.

Thanks!

Like it, even though it saddens me! :( If I'd only known then (when DS was being heavily and regularly vaccinated) what I know now.

I hear you, though, JAG. Time to move forward . . . learn from the past, and keep going!

I agree, I get sad and angry....but I also agree, no looking back, but forward. I'm glad I'm moving forward with the information I have. My daughter is completely off of abx and doing GREAT. I finally feel we are on the other side. That is the good news though.... there can be a degree of healing, and for us it has been to a level that no one could ever tell what we went through. Unfortunately for others though, that level may never come because of the degree injury. That saddens me. Looking forward for the many that will face what we went through and moreso, The sickest part is it can be avoided. I also fear for many families that get their child functional again, then have a ped recommend vaccination and they follow that advice and start the downward spiral all over again. I felt it in my gut from the first visits where they were jamming her with so many vaccines all at once. I knew it wasn't right. I suspect many other moms feel that too. We have been through a textbook PANDAS diagnosis, Lyme and Mycoplasma and for some reason each of those had a piece of the puzzle missing. The more I read about vaccine injury, the more "ah ha" moments I have and it just totally makes sense that is what happened to us. I don't blame only vaccines though, I truly feel a significant amount of amalgam fillings in her mouth tipped her over the edge. Curious all those teeth have fallen out now that she is better ;) I think this is such a sensitive subject but awareness is CRUCIAL!! to save as many children as possible. Please share the video as you can. I found it quite powerful. Thanks

Edited by Priscilla

I just forwarded the link to a special ed teacher I work with who is pregnant and due with her first in September. I wish I had answers for her because I don't think absolutely no vaccines is the answer either. She is not getting the day old Hep B vaccine and wants to delay and spread them out as much as possible. Any other advice people would recommend?

I truly put forth effort to keep the resentment deamon out of my life and head. It's so hard not to get filled up watching this. In the Philly area, there are commercials on the radio for CHOP touting their reputation as the leading children's hospital and all these little kid voices saying "all better."

That commercial stirs the resentment deamon inside me. I know it's not healthy for me or any of us. We have to focus those feelings into efforts of positive change for future generations.

I just ordered the movie "The Greater Good". I hear it has a pretty balanced view, may be a good one to recommend to the teacher. I will let you all know after I see it.

Thanks for sharing Priscilla. I'm so glad to hear your daughter is off antibiotics and doing great. Can you share what has helped her to get to that point. Did you detox for the metals? My daughter lost a tooth with an amalgram filling a few weeks ago - YAY. Two left- I think. I found a great new dentist that doesn't use them, so never again.

Thanks for sharing Priscilla. I'm so glad to hear your daughter is off antibiotics and doing great. Can you share what has helped her to get to that point. Did you detox for the metals? My daughter lost a tooth with an amalgram filling a few weeks ago - YAY. Two left- I think. I found a great new dentist that doesn't use them, so never again.

Well I think the first thing that helped my daughter was a shift in my thinking. As I looked more into the vax issue and things really started making sense, I realized I didn't want to kill an infection (Lyme) or supress her immune system (PANDAS). I realized I wanted her to heal from an injury so that became the focus. I went back to the strict diet, not completely restrictive but just tried to cut out sugar and gluten as much as possible. Our naturopath also gave us some whole food supplements. Once I had this revelation, I REALLY wanted to get her off the abx. I hated having her on them anyway, but I felt they were going to do more harm then good if we didn' get off soon. She was on zith and augmentin. Trust me I was terrified to wean because she always showed behaviours coming off. I mentally prepared myself and buckled my seatbelt ready to deal with what might come. I also decided to go very slow. So supporting her body with good nutrition, whole food supp, and carlson fish oil caps, and daily George's aloe shots (for the gut) we started weaning in Dec. I noticed behaviours within the first 2 wks. I got nervous but my lyme doc said try epsom baths. THEY REALLY HELPED! when given daily. Her vocal tic that starts when weaning went away within a week. This gave me more momentum because I saw it pass without resuming abx. I would wait 3-4 wks before making another decrease, always giving her time to adjust, and get past whatever behaviour started. I would also stock up on the epsom salts before any decrease in med :) I have read that epsom salt is a mild chelating agent which also made sense. All the while, her losing the teeth with mercury was also a big help, 2 of them fell out in 1 week! It was shortly after that (about a month or 2)I was able to get her completely off. I think I could have weaned her earlier, it is strange and I can't really figure out why she would exacerbate with changes, but I do think she was more dependent on the augmentin which I believe has some immumosuppressive properties. So main focus now is to let her immune system balance... I believe her asthma was the first sign of all of this. And last but certainly not least, I have to give a shout out to my main man THE GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY. I feel prayer and faith guided our journey...In a sort of sick way, we are now ok with our journey, it has led us to a good place. My daughter is AMAZING!! She is strong and her fight has given her confidence and a deep compassion for others that are struggling. I pray you ALL get here soon!!! sorry sooooo long :)

i haven't read it in some time -- but i think Kenneth Bock's 4 As book has some good recommendations about vaccs -- with considerations for day care or not/ what to get young/ what to hold off on. when i read it, i had already vacced my kids but was sad i hadn't known that as a resource.

1339107087[/url]' post='141164']
1339059929[/url]' post='141126']

i haven't read it in some time -- but i think Kenneth Bock's 4 As book has some good recommendations about vaccs -- with considerations for day care or not/ what to get young/ what to hold off on. when i read it, i had already vacced my kids but was sad i hadn't known that as a resource.

I have that book, but don't remember that part. Thank you for the recommendation!

After dealing with PANDAS for 2 years, I believe we are just realizing HOW BIG a role those #### shots played in this puzzle. I knew in my heart things went "odd" after each appointment. Last week a new Dr. Asked for our shot records because DS 12 antibodies to measels and mumps were off the chart. That is when I realized how many he actually had been given mixed together....9 vaccinations one day after his 1st birthday!!! Then for some reason he was given his MMR booster 3 MONTHS after the 1st (at the 15 month check up). That is when the odd behavior and ear infections began. However, he was my first and everyone said that the bejhavior was from jealosy over the 2nd son we had (2 weeks after those 15 month shots). BUT....I knew.....

Edited by 3boysmom

Just watched the movie "The Greater Good" I think it is highly informative about the circle of vaccines and politics. Also the dangers of the adjuvants. It offers a balanced view, although in my opinion the scale is not balanced for the clear fact that the safety hasn't been studied and our children are the test subjects....obviously suffering the consequences.