ACN Latitudes Forums

BIOFILM BUSTING

I am new to lyme treatment but I having some minor success with cleaning up my son's gut with enzymes. Now I am reading about enzymes that target and break up biofilms. Sounds too good to be true, but I think I am going to make the expense and go for it.

Has anyone used a protocol targeting biofilms using enzymes? If so, did it help? What's the herx like? Please share I would appreciate any information. Thank you.

Serrapeptase is a very good one as far as the enzymes. It is available widely, I happen to use Enzymedica brand's "SerraGold". Cistus incanus tea is also excellent at this. As far as I know, it is only available through BioPure. I have found excellent success using the combination of serrapeptase, cistus incanus tea, and Detoxamin suppositories (calcium disodium EDTA, a heavy metal chelator that can also remove calcium from biofilm, apparently the other chelators cannot do this). Chlorella is good for mopping up the mess this stuff makes.

The Detoxamin has recently been made illegal or some nonsense at least close to this by our friends at the FDA who are trying to protect us from getting healthy. I stocked up and it may still be possible to purchase this, I am not sure on the details. There may also be other brands of that availble, but not sure. Perhaps in a few years some big drug company will come out with the same thing with much higher price, but it will be cheaper than the Detoxamin is now if covered by insurance, except insurance companies will probably deny coverage for it for most people.

I used Bolouke for a couple of months earlier this year while on some oral combinations of antibiotics for Lyme - I took 1 pill 2x a day, and really believe it helped penetrate deeper, as it 'thins the blood, gets fibrin out of the way' (whatever that means, lol)

It was doable and okay, but I had been on some of those medications before.

If I put my dd7 back on antibiotics (she is off right now) I am not sure I would use it on her, though, because she has such hard herxes, anyway.

Maybe if I saw her start to plateau - her status right now is a long story.

Currently I am on Bicillin shots, and pulsing Tindimax 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off- Tindamax being a 'cyst buster'. (Stopped Bolouke.)

I'll tell you, cyst busters and biofilm breakups seem like the same thing to me, in a way (although Tindamax being a much harder hit for me- very powerful)

as I feel like the cyst busters are breaking up gunk (goops? globs?) of God awful debris- I get what feels like viral flairs, and it feels like old pent up toxins/disease being released.

Isn't that lovely?

Have I scared you?

I hope not, because for me, I feel like working on these has /is been a turning point.

Detox like crazy, keep bowels moving.

If I go back on oral antibiotics only later this year to clean up some more Bartonella (not sure where I'm at on that- have worked on it, but don't know if it is still there)

I will definitely go back to the Bolouke with those orals for Bartonella- after getting over initial starting herxes I may have.

Can anyone share what kind/brand of chlorella they use?

I use BioPure.

About 6 years ago I went to someone regularly who did mercury detox and helped others with it. He had been very ill from mercury at one time, and was still working on dealing with that. Anyway, he had a machine that was manufactured generally for the use of measuring quality of air in workplaces or other public places. It measured mercury in the air, specifically. He noted and demonstrated, most restaurants when they are relatively full, do violate the legal limit for mercury, as there are all those toxic people in there exhaling the mercury. We also did a lot of checking of various foods and supplements, by disolving them in water in a glass container for a few hours with the cover on, then measuring the air in the container. How polluted the air was with mercury is something we used as an indication regarding whether it was anything we would want to consume. Some products and brands were very pure; others were extremely polluted; others were modestly polluted, as were most foods. Organic cabbage tended to be extremely polluted on a regular basis.

I mention all this only because all of the 3-4 regular health food store brands of chlorella we tested showed the highest level of polution (exceeding 999 parts per billion or whatever, which turned off the machine). One of these brands was an extremely well known brand with an excellent reputation of having the highest quality. I do not have access to this person or device now, but would certainly love to test the BioPure brand. What I do know is my pendulum says the BioPure brand is much better for me than this extremely popular brand.

Perhaps injesting chlorella polluted with mercury can still be useful. If it holds on to it so well, perhaps it will hold on all the way through your body and still collect more. But this experience certainly gives me caution on picking brands of chlorella.

• 2 weeks later...

Our fav has been energy testing well for months now. It is HealthForce Superfoods. They do their own testing now since nuclear waste in the air became more of an issue.

I just realized this appears to be the same brand I have been getting some other products in, they have a "vitamin C" made just from acerola cherry. But looking at their "green" products, looks like they have a number of them. Can you tell me which one you're using specifically?

I just realized this appears to be the same brand I have been getting some other products in, they have a "vitamin C" made just from acerola cherry. But looking at their "green" products, looks like they have a number of them. Can you tell me which one you're using specifically?

Chlorella Manna, 1500 vegan tabs for $55/bottle, online is even less. I would also use their vits. if dr. had not recommended Mila (Chia seed) by LifeMax. It is great! Have quit taking all my other vits. and feeling no pain/achiness like I used to. Dr. tested another brand of Chia Seed that I brought in but did not test well. She said only one other one, ever, had tested well. She figured it was the strain that LifeMax uses.

Edited by JuliaFaith

Hi Julia, my son also tested well for LifeMax MILA, but do you know what the other brand was that tested well?

at $55 dollars a bag, MILA is pricey, especially considering it's 10 dollars or so for the same amount of Chia seed from other brands.

I hear you on the cost of MILA, but the dr. did not say what brand it was, and she gets patients from all over the world so it could be from anywhere. Will ask her at the next visit in a few weeks. One of the reasons the MILA tested well is because it does not have the fungus that other chia seeds have.

Edited by JuliaFaith