Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

permethrin yard spray

Recommended Posts

smarty- permethrin is toxic. Supposedly on shoes or clothes, once dry, it can be touched, but will be effective for thirty days. In my mind, anything like this should be handled as a toxin. I wouldn't want this to be sprayed anywhere near anything that would be eaten. We spray rock walls, tall grassy and bush areas an perimeter areas, and my husband's boots with permethrin- but nothing that gets near the kids.


Yes, I have become very suspicious of everything- and basically use my gut, and common sense to make decisions. If you have to ask- it probably isn't a good idea :(



Edited by dcmom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...