ACN Latitudes Forums

Happy Mother's Day...

The journey may be difficult....but your nurturing mothering under the most difficult circumstances is beyond words. Thank you all for being such an inspiration to me on this journey!

Mary

from Michigan

The journey may be difficult....but your nurturing mothering under the most difficult circumstances is beyond words. Thank you all for being such an inspiration to me on this journey!

Mary

from Michigan

thanks Mary!

Happy Mother's Day!

Mary - YOU are an amazing Mom

I just read my mother's day post from last year when I was struggling so very much with my son who was in exacerbation and seemed so lost (http://www.latitudes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13499&st=0&p=111760&fromsearch=1entry111760)

I just read his Mother's Day card to me this year. It said "Dear Mom - There are many things you do for me (and he goes on to list the many things I do).. Although none of those matter. What matters most is that when no on else believed in me you did. You are an amazing mother."

i believed in him because I read all of the stories from other amazing parents on this forum and I knew it was possible to move toward health. He is doing well. He is healthy. I have hope again. We still have a ways to go but we are on the right track. Hang in there folks... don't give up.

Happy Mother's day

My daughter had one of those fill in sheets from school for mother's day, such as..."my mom loves to....". My favorite was my daughter's fill in that said....my mom loves to "....keep me healthy"- it brought tears to my eyes! I can only hope that one day she will never have to endure the very same thing with her own child. We seem to have a strong genetic disposition to PANDAS