ACN Latitudes Forums

Looks like DS2 may have PANS

We got our labs faxed from Dr. B's office. I think the results point to my son having PANDAS. I had a suspicion, but it still hurts just the same.

The following are the abnormals in his labwork.

High hemoglobin, low neutrophils, high glucose, low bilirubin, high BUN/ creatinine ratio, his TSH was highly sensitive at 4.46, C3D immune complex was high, IgG3 subclass was high, Asialo-GM was high ( which is what I think is the biggest indicator in his labs that points to PANDAS), and also IgG Lyme band 41 was present.

I'm off to research tonight. And to top it off my 11 month old was having quite a bit of the seizure like activity tonight.

On the other hand, Happy Mother's Day to all of you. This is such an amazing group of moms (and dads!) here. You are all so proactive. All the help you all have given me is very much appreciated!

We got our labs faxed from Dr. B's office. I think the results point to my son having PANDAS. I had a suspicion, but it still hurts just the same.

I'm so sorry! It is good that you are on top of things.

Our neurologist told us that the Asialo ganglioside test is pretty similar to the anti-lysoganglioside test that Dr. Cunningham ran in her study.

Happy Mother's Day to you!