ACN Latitudes Forums

Divorce Help Needed - Lyme PANS

Hi. I used to be active on the PANDAS discussion board years ago, but am back now. My three children ages 10, 7, 5 all have been diagnosed with PANDAS and are on prophylactic antibiotics. My oldest also received monthly IVIG for approximately a year and a half. The oldest and youngest have been diagnosed with Lyme as well and I just received my positive Lyme test this week. The children and I also have MTHFR gene mutation and the two oldest have a diagnosis of autism as well as many other comorbid conditions. I am going through a contentious divorce with their father who is fighting me all the way in regards to division of assets and child support/spousal maintanance. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has helpful information I can provide to the mediator and possible trial judge if we are not able to reach resolution. I'm specifically looking for information on the longterm disability potential with Lyme. Anything you can provide will be helpful. I will read other posts for information about seeking treatment for me. Since my kids are already on Ceftin for PANDAS, we have been assuming that is treating their Lyme as well. It's time for me to really start attacking the Lyme now. Thanks so much for your help.

Jena

I wanted to give you cyber HUGS! I don't have the info you need but my heart goes out to you. I am a single mom to two girls with pandas/lyme and I have lyme and I know it's hard doing all this without support!

I think I remember you from the pandas board but my memory isn't what it used to be!

Susan