ACN Latitudes Forums

mercury and ivig

So I truly feel vaccines are a major factor in what happened to my dd (now healing VERY well). My dd also had some extensive dental work with 2-3 silver caps placed prior to her downward spiral. She also had asthma which calcium and magnesium deficiency has been found with (and which mercury toxicity interferes with....) I have also noticed that epsom baths have been a GOD SEND in her recovery and coming off of abx, which are also considered a mild chelating agent. She also responds well to augmentin, in which the sulfa component may help with mercury detox..... so I got to wondering why we saw SOME progress (but not enough) after ivig. Then I saw this article quickly on pub med http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1535374/ .Just wondering if anyone else has any similarities (eg. vax, amalgam fillings, asthma.....) Just seems like so many of her symptoms can be explained. I had asked my ped to test for metals at the start but he only tested lead. It is rampant in environment, was present in her vax, and she is healing now as her molars containing the silver caps are falling out!!!! just curious.

another interesting tidbit:

High Fructose Corn Syrup

High fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is a common additive used to enhance the shelf life of foods. Numerous processed foods such as jelly, bread, barbecue sauce and flavored milk are made with HFCS. A January 2009 article in "Environmental Health" investigated whether mercury ended up in the final product, as the manufacturing process of HFCS includes mercury cell chlor-alkali products. Varying levels of mercury were detected in nine of 20 samples of HFCS. The accumulative effect of mercury ingestion due to the large amounts of products with HFCS that Americans consume is a major health concern.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/318127-list-of-foods-that-are-high-in-mercury/#ixzz1tw2LnbWY

High Fructose Corn Syrup

High fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is a common additive used to enhance the shelf life of foods. Numerous processed foods such as jelly, bread, barbecue sauce and flavored milk are made with HFCS. A January 2009 article in "Environmental Health" investigated whether mercury ended up in the final product, as the manufacturing process of HFCS includes mercury cell chlor-alkali products. Varying levels of mercury were detected in nine of 20 samples of HFCS. The accumulative effect of mercury ingestion due to the large amounts of products with HFCS that Americans consume is a major health concern.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/318127-list-of-foods-that-are-high-in-mercury/#ixzz1tw2LnbWY

Crap!!! We eat very healthy, but BBQ sauce is one of my son's favorites. I have been buying from Trader Joe's lately -- hoping that one is better.

High Fructose Corn Syrup

Crap!!! We eat very healthy, but BBQ sauce is one of my son's favorites. I have been buying from Trader Joe's lately -- hoping that one is better.

I know, you really have to look at EVERYTHING! Took me forever to find a bread without it! I used to think diet didn't matter so much because we ate healthy, but I have really had to get a lil crazy with the diet since we were coming off abx I wanted to really balance her gut (she's been on abx for 2 yrs!) I think it is really helping, we are almost completely off and she is doing so good. I still let her be a kid but I prepare all of her meals and try to use the best ingredients.. sure she eats out and stuff but she is definitely healing. The mercury thing really makes sense because it is multifactorial: vaccines, environment, food.... and the way it effects the nervous system makes too much sense to me.

We are on the same page and trying to do the same things. What I make at home is I prepare and i don't do any fast food, etc. but when he's out at friends houses, or riding on bike and grabbing stuff at store from time to time, I can't control (but that's not often because he spends his money the second he has it).

Bread has been a huge battle for me. He fights me on all the bread I buy, says they are gross. I finally found a few at Trader's he will eat.

Bread has been a huge battle for me. He fights me on all the bread I buy, says they are gross. I finally found a few at Trader's he will eat.

please share -- what is it?!

Crap. I ran out and bought something else (which he doesn't like) and I can't remember which ones I buy. I just recognize them when I see them. One is a white bread with a green bag I think. I'll take a pic of it when I go next time and post it.