ACN Latitudes Forums

Doctor / Naturapath Treating Strep

Hello friends.

Can someone recommend a doctor (MD/DO) or naturopath that is known for successfully treating and/or having a deep understanding and level of experience using natural methods to treat Strep? Looking for the best nationally.

Thanks,

There is a naturopath on the PANDAS Resource medical panel - I think his name was Dr. Steve Rondeau (I am in a different country and have not used him myself, but have used his PANDAS article with our naturopath to help guide treatment).

With our ND, we are doing constitutional hydrotherapy (5 treatments a week) and using some belladonna during the major behavior tantrums. We just started with her a few weeks ago, but already our dd's white blood cell count has come up, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck!

Stephanie2, thanks for your response. Ironically we have been using homeopathy for over 3 years to treat our son's ASD with very little tangible results, but still want to try to stick with other natural approaches as long as possible. We are open to any possibilities and I will follow up with Lemke. Since she seems to target PANDAS it might be more productive than the other homeopathic route we have pursued. Thanks!

I'm not sure what type of homeopathy you have been using. She uses classical homeopathy, however, she and Pierre just became certified CEASE practitioners as well. They plan to combine the two approaches. She is heavy with the strep nosode which I have found to be essential in keeping pandas in check around here.