ACN Latitudes Forums

hydrotherapy to boost immune system

We started with the naturopath - who is AMAZING!! She connected with my dd4 quickly, which allowed the constitutional hydrotherapy to go "hard core" more quickly.

Each treatment lasts about an hour each and we are doing 5 treatments a week due to the latest onslot of her immune system to her kidneys in particular. She has struggled with low WBC for months, which, of course, made her much more prone to getting infections. After 6 treatments, her WBC has come back to normal, and she is no longer peeing 20 thousand time a day! She still struggles with some behaviors, but I am crossing fingers, toes, that we can build her immune system back to fight off some of the "easier" bugs so that every fever/infection doesn't throw her for a loop - also to neutralize her immune system to stop the current attack on her organs.

We are also doing some preliminary dietary changes - adding a banana/blueberry/spinach/pumpkin seed/flax seed smoothie (which sounds yucky, but is actually quite good...) Friday we will look at some particular homeopathic remedies to help address some of her behavior difficulties.

Please, please, please - I hope this makes a dent....