ACN Latitudes Forums

For those on inositol for lyme OCD

We have continued on our journey in healing my son of lyme and coinfections using Dr. Klinghardt's protocols. My son has completed parasite, virus, and yeast treatments and continues on the "lyme cocktail" as well as K-Bart, K-Bab and several other supplements (Regulat, olive leaf, b-complex, B-12 shots, homeopathic for adjuvants, CORE for pyroluria). He is definitely improving in the three months we have been treating him and is doing much better with schoolwork, piano (will be playing in a recital soon!), and everyday tasks, but still struggles severely with almost anything he has to accomplish alone. Dr. Schwartz described the lyme as "caged" but not gone, and my son will remain on the lyme mix for some time.

In the meantime, Dr. Schwartz suggested inositol to help with my son's OCD. He said for my son to take 3 500 mg. tablets 3 times a day for a total of 4500 mg per day and to not be afraid to gradually up it if we didn't see results.

I was curious how many miligrams it took for you to see results in your children. My son is 17, 5' 7" and weighs about 120 lbs. Thank you.

Edited by Christianmom