ACN Latitudes Forums

short PANS movie

OMG...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's to those who directed this for not excluding TS!!!!!

My eyes are blurry from the tears.

If you want to start getting the tomatoes ready to fly at me, regarding my previous post on my concerns about not including ts...i will take my punishment accordingly. I am ready for what ever adjectives you have. But, i would like to see a statement made from some of those who wrote "the paper".

I guess i should get a fake facebook act.

Thanks for posting the link!!!!

Edited by Fixit

I was part of the video, I'll ask the person who coordinated it whether she can post on youtube or anywhere else (perhaps even the PANDAS Resource Network website). I'll let you know what I find out.

Although you do not have to sign up to FB to view this video. If you click on the link, it is a public view.

Edited by jdude

I already forwarded this to the school principal, teachers and requested that they share with the school psychologist. I also recommended that they notify parents in the event that they see a sudden decline in school performance, NEW ADHD like behaviors, motor or vocal tics, or any other behavior that is out of character for the child. This is a middle school, my son will be out of this school in 2 months, but hopefully they will be aware for other children in the future.

OMG...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's to those who directed this for not excluding TS!!!!!

My eyes are blurry from the tears.

If you want to start getting the tomatoes ready to fly at me, regarding my previous post on my concerns about not including ts...i will take my punishment accordingly. I am ready for what ever adjectives you have. But, i would like to see a statement made from some of those who wrote "the paper".

I guess i should get a fake facebook act.

Thanks for posting the link!!!!

Swedo did comment on it in the press release that was issued. She said that PANS is an umbrella that includes infection and environmental triggers. PANDAS and PITAND still exist, and basically are infection triggered. I suspect they lumped tics under motor movements for PANS, and that may have been the only way to get this out, and past the beasts who fought so hard to mislead and keep the public from knowing about the whole disorder in the first place (yes, JHU, I am talking about you.)