ACN Latitudes Forums

Amy Yasko's book

I went to try and order Amy Yasko's book, workbook and DVD set from her website and from Amazon. Its out of stock in both places. I discovered that its being offered as a FREE download at Amy's website. I downloaded it yesterday.

The title is Autism:Pathways to Healing. It covers methylation. She talks about how bacterial infections, including strep, can affect behaviors and the brain of children but she doesn't name PANDAS specifically, at least in the first couple of chapters I've read.

Hey, its free and after plunking down over $200 on Tues for new supplements (and that's not including the ones I'm already giving), free is a welcomed relief!!!!!

I honestly think that all of our kids in the pans, pandas, pitands, aspergers, autism world are being affected by this in some way. I think Yasko started on the Autism path, but in the end I think this is SO much larger than that and all of our kids have a LOT in common and seems to find similar success in things that are showing promise for kids on the autism spectrum.

Edited by fightingmom

When I read the book (before watching the DVDs) it was only somewhat helpful. When I read it after I watched the DVD, it made a lot more sense. Together, they changed the way I viewed illness and this whole neuropsych mess.

I'm not sure how closely this matches her DVD - I haven't watched this youtube video. But it's 90 min long and her DVD is 120 min, so it must cover a large bulk of the same material. It will get you started at any rate...

http://www.autismone.org/content/dr-amy-yasko-presents-assessment-metals-and-microbes-function-nutrigenomic-profiling-part-1-

Not everything she says is proven - some is theory. But it's a theory that makes a lot of sense to me.

I went to try and order Amy Yasko's book, workbook and DVD set from her website and from Amazon. Its out of stock in both places. I discovered that its being offered as a FREE download at Amy's website. I downloaded it yesterday.

The title is Autism:Pathways to Healing. It covers methylation. She talks about how bacterial infections, including strep, can affect behaviors and the brain of children but she doesn't name PANDAS specifically, at least in the first couple of chapters I've read.

Hey, its free and after plunking down over $200 on Tues for new supplements (and that's not including the ones I'm already giving), free is a welcomed relief!!!!!

Thank you for sharing that! I downloaded the articles.... after thinking we had this beat, it slowly came back. Only mild right now, but that tells me the ABX is not going to be the fix it all it once was.