ACN Latitudes Forums

feeling so helpless right now.........

Hi KIM

I can help you.

We would just need to establish your son as a patient in our office, plus I should have copies of his records / labs and we probably need to meet on the phone for 1/2 (ish) once I look everything over.

then i can help you with what you need while you're in this treament gap.

if you'd like more info pm me or look at our office website hillparkmedicalcenter.com

I live in VA, tomorrow I am meeting with DD10 with Dr Baig in MD (recommended on another board). If it goes well, I'll let you know, you might be able to get in sooner w/ him or her. My prayers are truly with you tho we've never met. We're both going thru this at the same time in the same place.

Jennie

Yes, Jennie, Please let me know how it goes. I will have to look him up. I do think I have read that name before.

I also just read a Dr. Shulman is in New York. Does anyone here have any experience iwth her. I found a link to all these videos she made on PANDAS.

Interestingly enough, during her one video, she mentioend that with an active infection she gives amoxicillin or a cephalosporin. Then after treatment she will put the child on zithromax as it seems to provide some immunomodulatory function. I have no idea how old the videos are though.

Kim

I'll also be interested to know how your appointment goes, Jennie.

Kim, I'm uncertain where you are located, but I know the medical center where amyjoy is, is managing PANDAS with a holistic, integrative approach... being on the east coast, we're too far.