ACN Latitudes Forums

Leg pain and double jointed

This is crazy and don't know if I should be writing somewhere else. But along with all I wrote the other day let me throw this in. This morning dd wanted to show me something . And what she does is put both her arms behind her back holding a vest 6 inches apart from her hands and literally brings both arms over her head to her stomach. I freaked!!!! Yes there were different sighs that she might be double jointed but this scarred me!! Anyway she would complain of leg pain over the years. She would cry bad throughout the night and complain throughout the day. Doctor would say growing pains. I took put her on gluten free and things got better. Now that I look up hyper mobility syndrome I see why she complains of pain in her joints. My point is I thought for a while that it could be strep related. But it is not. Now I have something else to worry about. Just for other parents out there with children and joint pain something to think about. It also says that it causes clumsiness, that their co-ordination is poor. Their sense of things around them is impaired. This is ds to a t.