ACN Latitudes Forums

Nagalese Treatment

The GcMAF treatment was originally recommended for my son because he could not get rid of a virus. Usually, the nagalese level is tested before treatment. Instead, we chose for him to take a prescription 'Valcyte' which stops viruses from reproducing and hopefully his immune system, at some point, will start getting rid of them on his own. We also added in a homeopathic K-MAF (like GcMAF) from the EU to maybe train his system to deal with viruses. This is another version of the GcMAF (maybe not as strong?).

Now, my Dh was tested for 'Nagalese' and he has one of the top ten numbers (2.6) in the office. Normal is .4-.65. Dr. said of the top 10 two have cancer. So now she is recommending the GcMAF treatment for my husband (`$900/2 months). His TGF beta-1 # was also the highest they had ever seen (inflammatory marker). So here we go on another health adventure. Here is the website on the product GcMAF:

http://www.gcmaf.eu

Apparently, this treatment trains the immune system and once the test numbers are down to normal they will continue that way possibly for the rest of your life, thereby, facilitating your immune system to work properly. This is especially interesting for the PANDAS/PANS people on this website. Although, there are others using the treatment for lyme as well.

Others have mentioned this GcMAF treatment on here and BetterHealthGuy is still blogging about his experience. Just keep wondering if: 1) I am next; 2) if all of this started with mold and genetics?; 3) we can financially accomplish all this treatment and dh can continue working! (BTW - I feel pretty good myself - knock on wood!) :wacko:

Best wishes with it! I took the GcMAF from the site you listed for a couple/few months, off and on based on energy testing. It was awesome for me. My nagalase level was elevated but not super way elevated. About a month later I energy tested to take the HomeoK MAF and HomeoK BAB (for babesia). For those with seriously high levels of nagalase, the GcMAF may be needed to get started. The Homeopathic might tell your body to work hard trying to make macrophages, while the nagalase is saying the opposite, but the GcMAF is actually the macrophages, the real thing.

I wonder if you'll be starting ds on the level the gcmaf website recommends (0.25ml once per week). I started slow at 0.15ml per week and worked up over time, until the last time I took it after a few weeks off I took like 1.10ml in a 3-day span. For the first several weeks, I was ready for a nap 30 minutes after the injection (didn't happen due to work and whatnot), but the fatigue was that significant, that I can only imagine what it would have been at full dose in the beginning.

Best wishes with it! I took the GcMAF from the site you listed for a couple/few months, off and on based on energy testing. It was awesome for me. My nagalase level was elevated but not super way elevated. About a month later I energy tested to take the HomeoK MAF and HomeoK BAB (for babesia). For those with seriously high levels of nagalase, the GcMAF may be needed to get started. The Homeopathic might tell your body to work hard trying to make macrophages, while the nagalase is saying the opposite, but the GcMAF is actually the macrophages, the real thing.

I wonder if you'll be starting ds on the level the gcmaf website recommends (0.25ml once per week). I started slow at 0.15ml per week and worked up over time, until the last time I took it after a few weeks off I took like 1.10ml in a 3-day span. For the first several weeks, I was ready for a nap 30 minutes after the injection (didn't happen due to work and whatnot), but the fatigue was that significant, that I can only imagine what it would have been at full dose in the beginning.

Thanks so much for this info. My Dh will appreciate reading it as well. I believe, he said the starting dosage would be 0.08ml once per week. But, my dh also has a high TGF Beta-1 (40,000!) so I wonder if this is why the dosage is lower to start with.

Very good to know that maybe dh can switch possibly to the homeopathic K-maf at some point because not sure how we are going to pay for extended months of treatment.

Thank you so much for the well wishes!

Julia...i'm curious, and i've tried to read your past posts...and trying to peice your journey together..

but are you treating your whole family....

for lymes????

for chronic illnesses??????

i understand that you think mold may have been the trigger.

how long did you live with mold before you discovered it?

and i find my memory is getting annoyingly bad

what state are you in and i dont mean confused, crazy or other

finally would you pm me your dr that you are using for lymes?????

Julia...i'm curious, and i've tried to read your past posts...and trying to peice your journey together..

but are you treating your whole family....

for lymes????

for chronic illnesses??????

i understand that you think mold may have been the trigger.

how long did you live with mold before you discovered it?

and i find my memory is getting annoyingly bad

what state are you in and i dont mean confused, crazy or other

finally would you pm me your dr that you are using for lymes?????

PM'd you. Glad you clarified the 'state.' lol

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently not on either the real stuff or the homeopathic. For me, the homeopathic was not of any help until I used lots of the real stuff. I am currently awaiting nagalase testing results to hopefully confirm it is down to normal levels. I did have an interim report showing it had declined but was still elevated at that time.

My son started the K-MAF about 2 months ago for viral treatment (his main issue right now) along with Valcyte (prescription anti-viral). Started him on it 3xday and when he saw dr. she tested it and it tested just 'ok' not great so reduced it to 1xday (just tested again yesterday and he is still on same dosage). She figured the Valcyte was doing enough work so that the K-MAF did not need to do much.

My son has not had nagalese tested yet, but it will be part of testing in another month.

My dh tested high on nagalese (2.6) along with high TGF-beta 1 (40,000). Dr. said he was in the top 10 of 100 patients they have tested for nagalese number and two of those 10 have cancer! So, he is probably going to start on the GcMAF injections soon. There are a few recommended tests before you start the injections - Vitamin D is one of them.

MICHAEL - Dr. recommended that he reduce nagalese to <.95 but BetterHealthGuy is trying to get his down to <.60. Will be interesting to hear your number and amount of time you did the treatments. Wishing the best for your test results.

Edited by JuliaFaith

Before treatment with GcMAF my level was 1.40. I understand as a before-treatment number that result, though "too high", is not as elevated as many others.

After injections totaling 1.45 ml solution (providing 580 ng GcMAF) over a period of 6-7 weeks, the test result was 1.00.

Since that result, I had injections totaling 2.65 ml solution (providing 1060 ng GcMAF) over another 6-7 week period, and then a 5-6 week wait without GcMAF treatment before drawing blood for the next test (results haven't arrived yet).

In regular speak.

Is Gc considered an antiviral?

is it just a support system for the immune system, like a thyroid supplement would be....almost like a brace for a weak structure?

i don't remember reading any side effects,other than MT saying he got drowsey after an injection. are there any?

any long term problems?

any concerns with this treatment?

how does it come out of the system, or does it?

does it permentaly bind to something?

i read, i think that once you have nagalese corrected with this, that you will never need to treat it again?

Maybe i'm haulcinating?

Thanks