ACN Latitudes Forums

Favorite onlne supplement source?

I use Iherb.com (usually check with ebay, amazon and google shop sometimes) right now, but wanted know who everyone else uses so maybe I can compare prices :ph34r: . I live in a small town (3000 people) almost an hour and half from true a big town so online works best for me. Our town has an herbal supplement shoppe, but it charges about twice as much as Iherb for everything I have priced.

One day, I got totally frustrated because no single site carried everything I wanted to use. I'm partial to NOW Foods and Source Naturals brands and not every site carried these for the particular supplement I wanted to use. So anal-retentive me made a spreadsheet and shopped three or four different sites for each thing we use - Amazon, Vitamin Shoppe and IHealthtree mostly. I looked at IHerb as well, but being on the east coast, Iherb and Ihealthtree take a long time for shipping from California. VitaminShoppe is close by but didn't carry everything I wanted. So overall, I found that Amazon was best for one stop shopping and price. Generally, I can get free shipping.

But your experience may be different if you aren't brand loyal or use less supplements.

My favorite online supplement sites, although not the cheapest, but both have a large variety of high quality supplements, with in depth information about each one, and I can get most things from the same place are:

Our Kids ASD (Lee Silsby pharmacy)

Pure Formulas

I looked at IHerb as well, but being on the east coast, Iherb and Ihealthtree take a long time for shipping from California.

just an FYI that we shop at iherb and are in Florida east coast..we use their FREE expedited shipping service and get our order within 3 days (usually only takes 2 days)

Lee Silsby Pharmacy here too, all supplements are clean no fillers, and the site is friendly and they carry a wide variety of items. The site is awesome and the shipping is free for orders over $40.

My favorite online supplement sites, although not the cheapest, but both have a large variety of high quality supplements, with in depth information about each one, and I can get most things from the same place are:

Our Kids ASD (Lee Silsby pharmacy)

Pure Formulas

I use Iherb.com (usually check with ebay, amazon and google shop sometimes) right now, but wanted know who everyone else uses so maybe I can compare prices :ph34r: . I live in a small town (3000 people) almost an hour and half from true a big town so online works best for me. Our town has an herbal supplement shoppe, but it charges about twice as much as Iherb for everything I have priced.

I've been using Amazon more and more frequently. I can get most supplements at the "subscription" rate - which includes free shipping and a discounted rated. You "subscribe" to get them monthly or bimonthly, or whatever you choose, but you can cancel at any time. They also send you an email before sending out a bottle, so you can choose to skip a month if you want to. Plus- all the info is easy to grab at the end of the year for taxes.

I've been using Amazon more and more frequently. I can get most supplements at the "subscription" rate - which includes free shipping and a discounted rated. You "subscribe" to get them monthly or bimonthly, or whatever you choose, but you can cancel at any time - e. They also send you an email before sending out a bottle, so you can choose to skip a month if you want to. Plus- all the info is easy to grab at the end of the year for taxes.