ACN Latitudes Forums

autism

:P My son is 4 yeas old and he was diagnosed with autism at 3 years old. He goes to speech therapy and ot therapy and also a developmental school. My husband and I have seen in less then a year a truly remarkable change in our son. However, I have been doing a lot of research on the detox and the vitamins and stuff. I bought the clay bath detox kit and my son used it the first time ok but the second time he was afraid for some reason so now I am trying to find the cream. I find a lot of information on it but no one will say where to get it. I also have upped his dosages of vitamin c and folic acid and I'm looking into getting colostrum for the leaky gut and candida yeast. Please let me know if there is something else I can do that you have done that worked. I am basically looking for natural stuff. Thank you so much for listening.

• 1 month later...

Kim

You obviously are working hard to do everything you can for your 4 year old boy. I think that's very admirable.

My son is austistic. He is now a 14 year old. I wanted to mention to you that my wife Ruth is a Life Coach for parents of autistic kids. She focuses on helping mom's and dad's like you reach the goals and dreams you have for your child. Her website is www.copetohope.com. As her husband and the father of Jordan, I give her my highest recomendation. No, she isn't paying me to say that! copetohope.com "Move from just coping, to finding hope for you and your child."

Matt Schroeder

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:) My son is 4 yeas old and he was diagnosed with autism at 3 years old. He goes to speech therapy and ot therapy and also a developmental school. My husband and I have seen in less then a year a truly remarkable change in our son. However, I have been doing a lot of research on the detox and the vitamins and stuff. I bought the clay bath detox kit and my son used it the first time ok but the second time he was afraid for some reason so now I am trying to find the cream. I find a lot of information on it but no one will say where to get it. I also have upped his dosages of vitamin c and folic acid and I'm looking into getting colostrum for the leaky gut and candida yeast. Please let me know if there is something else I can do that you have done that worked. I am basically looking for natural stuff. Thank you so much for listening.

Hello

I think you have come a long way and want to encourage you to keep it up.

It appears that you do want to minimize your babys exposure to medicinal agents that is why you want to limit your detox treatment with the detox line with the topical agents...other than that there are a number of oral detox kits available in the market that could also help with your baby's system elimination of this dangerous heavy metals...It might also be advisable to do a heavy metal screening to ensure that his autism has a possible heavy metal cause(etiology).

The second thing I want to add is that I am almost convinced that your baby's autism is treatable going by the intestinal symptoms... this has been proposed as some of the causes of autism....

There has been improvements in many of the kids ( check publications on the DAN ari website on biomedical interventions) when the appropriate treatment is initiated based on cause of autism.

I would suggest that you check out with the baby's Doctor or better a DAN doctor to go into screening to determine the exact cause of the leaky gut and depending on the results there are options...

Overgrowth of clostridium bacteria in the gut can be treated with oral Vancomycin...very limited systemic absorption or probiotics...lactinex is otc and can be added to his food...

Overgrowth of yeast infection can be treated with oral nystatin.... this also has a localized stomach activity

and also secretin infusion could do the miracle for your child...

I will keep in touch,as I come up with more information but so long GOOd LUCK

:) My son is 4 yeas old and he was diagnosed with autism at 3 years old. He goes to speech therapy and ot therapy and also a developmental school. My husband and I have seen in less then a year a truly remarkable change in our son. However, I have been doing a lot of research on the detox and the vitamins and stuff. I bought the clay bath detox kit and my son used it the first time ok but the second time he was afraid for some reason so now I am trying to find the cream. I find a lot of information on it but no one will say where to get it. I also have upped his dosages of vitamin c and folic acid and I'm looking into getting colostrum for the leaky gut and candida yeast. Please let me know if there is something else I can do that you have done that worked. I am basically looking for natural stuff. Thank you so much for listening.

Hello,

I have a strong feeling that your son's sub category of autism is the treatable kind....

The stomach symptoms are very indicative of that.You might need to find a DAN Dr to work you through on this,but I can tell you up front that there are a spectrum of tests out there to guide you....the leaky gut most likely might be restored with probiotics, or oral vancomycin...which would not subject your baby to a lot of side effects....it has a localized action in the gut to wipe out the overgreowth of the clostridium bacteria which is in excess in this WONDERFUL AND ADORABLE kids.

I wish you the best of luck :)