ACN Latitudes Forums

Question for Tired Mama

Hi Lilly

I am wondering if members may be confused by your post?

how many mg of what??

remember this is the OCD board, related to all aspects of OCD..... and so issues related to Lyme or PANDAS are best covered on those boards where members have specific info related to those conditions and the OCD that can accompany them

I am not possitive that her OCD is due to Lyme/PANDAS. I put my feelers out and ask questions on many boards, in hopes I can get some relief from this severe anxieity/OCD that she suffers from, and that medications, thus far have not helped. We are desperate and see no harm in the questions we are asking. Please let us know if you see things differently. Perhaps we are missing something. :0)

Hi, Lilly. Is your dd not sleeping again? My dd is 11 years old and weighs about 90lbs. She takes 50mgs of Trazadone about 30 minutes before bedtime.

She has been taking Trazadone for YEARS, and this was the starting dose. Same for ds when he was younger.

I hope this works for her. I know you've tried so many other things. Keep me posted.

I am not possitive that her OCD is due to Lyme/PANDAS. I put my feelers out and ask questions on many boards, in hopes I can get some relief from this severe anxieity/OCD that she suffers from, and that medications, thus far have not helped. We are desperate and see no harm in the questions we are asking. Please let us know if you see things differently. Perhaps we are missing something. :0)

Hi Lilly

no there is no harm in asking your questions on any forum...I was simply suggesting that you may want to be a bit more specific in what you were asking as many read here and you had not specified what medication or supplement you were referring to, or what condition it was being given for.

Otherwise it becomes very confusing for others who are also here seeking answers from reading the various threads and posts.....and also you may be missing out on some replies by others who may have experience with what you are asking about ...by not being more specific.

If OCD/anxiety are being caused by an infection like PANDAS/PITAND or Lyme etc, then the results of different treatments can be variable, compared with someone who may have OCD from other disorders. The more specific the question, the more others can learn from it, or be able to offer their input as well.

I see you have now edited the first post and title, so that makes it easier for others to understand your question. Thanks :)